News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: TonyBrown148in hard difficulty:

it seems like the only argument is an encrypted version of a program, which uses this code table:
!  "  #  $  %  &  '  (  )  *  +  ,  -  .  /  0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  :  ;  <  =  >  ?  @  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  [  \  ]  ^  _  `  a  b  c  d  e  f  g  h  i  j  k  l  m  n  o  p  q  r  s  t  u  v  w  x  y  z  {  |  }  ~
'  [  ?  4  d  c  (  s  q  ]  "  ?? H  p  M  ;  w  9  i  A  j  ?? TBD
Close. The character list is wrong though.
I got it! I also need " ", \n and tabs
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

The nth row of pascal's triangle (without the 1's attached)

Try it online!
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Not yet, I'm working on a primality tester in Python. It's basically the one I shared on scratch but it actually works due to the way that python stores numbers.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQTry it online!
Sieve of Erastinochesorwhaterveriforgotthename?
No, AKS primality test
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

gilbert, could you please try my esolang, 129?
*See XKCD 1688.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh