News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Minennda's Legendary Treasure

Started by Blunderbus, Sep 13, 2020, 01:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

"What is the issue, good sir? If I have a chance of vanquishing it under steely blade, I can assure you I will gladly give my service."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

"...I do not believe the issue has come to that yet," the queen says, "but I should warn you. We have been receiving... worrying letters from the mayor of Calca. We cannot be certain what they mean to do yet, but they are, shall we say, not on the best of terms with me currently. You may have noticed recent shortages of quality fabric? They have ceased trading with the other cities almost completely. I am not sure they will take kindly to the queen's adventurers showing up on their doorstep looking for an artifact..."

"...So that's the gist of it," Tila says eventually. "The other two are still up for grabs anyhow, so I'd say just focus on those and don't worry yourself much about Calca. I'm sure Her Majesty can sort it all out," he adds.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Wolfslime123

"I understand. Thank you for seeing us Your Majesty," Edward takes a bow.

After everyone is ready to leave the room, he proposes to head out and see if they might purchase equipment better than what they have.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seanbobe

Zach decides to look for something that can hold water. He could conjure it of course, but banking on that in a desert wasn't something he was confident in doing.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Wolfslime123

Quote from: SeanbobeZach decides to look for something that can hold water. He could conjure it of course, but banking on that in a desert wasn't something he was confident in doing.
We're not headed for the desert just yet.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

Quote from: \//"I understand. Thank you for seeing us Your Majesty," Edward takes a bow.

After everyone is ready to leave the room, he proposes to head out and see if they might purchase equipment better than what they have.
There are quite a few shops around in Grania, so chances are you could find something. You might want to talk to Jimmy about getting a split of the reward money, though.

Quote from: SeanbobeZach decides to look for something that can hold water. He could conjure it of course, but banking on that in a desert wasn't something he was confident in doing.
Zach checks in the general store. There look to be a few metal water bottles at 3g each along with leather flasks for 1g each, among various other odds and ends (rope, tarps, lamps etc.).

(Just as an FYI: I will be on holiday for all of next week after posting this: still feel free to bug me but I may not be able to update this all the time)
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Wolfslime123

Edward purchases a x0,000 attack booster for 0 gold

Edward looks around for a lamp. Preferably one that might work underwater, but if not, a normal one would have to do, and planning for undersea expeditions would have to be postponed.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce