News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

TB148, I remember where I saw your username now. It's in the BF instruction minimalizations
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

quine={toString:a=>"quine={toString:"+quine.toString+"}"}
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

I have an app that simulates a turing machine so I decided to make a correctly nested parentheses detector, it works well
Quine list

gilbert_given_TBG

CODE MAKE STRING
SPLIT MAKE SUBSEQ AND STRING AND 4
CODE HAS WRITE-STRING AND "Hi "
CODE HAS WRITE-STRING AND SPLIT
CODE HAS WRITE-LINE AND ", I'm BABA IS LISP!"
DEFUN IS BABA AND CODE
YOU MAKE READ-LINE
BABA IS YOU
8*9:/2*3-3:/7*2+2:IIIIAI[+0:AI]A4*11:-12:M*2+9:+7/2-1:-1*3-5:R+0:*2+3:CM/2*3-3:+11:-9:+18:-9:-11:R+0:*2-23:-11:+1:-1/4+8:

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

In JS, there is a value of x where this returns true:
x < 1 && x == 1
What is that value?
Quine list