News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

The stuff at the top is for calibration. The stuff at the bottom is the actual message.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGi have noticed something:

TIO HAS PILLOW
1. What's pillow?
2. I only see PILOT.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

pillow is an image editing software I think?
one that allows you to do so with code
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Anyone wanna try to understand color braille? It's just grade 1 braille, which is just a transliteration of english
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

No need to learn it completely, just look at this image.

This image contains all the info you need to decode the braille. The diagonal lines are just there for convenience.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Wow

My record is 2 am because I was on a plane late night
eh

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

PkmnQ

My record is somewhere between 3:00 AM and 3:30 AM.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

If 6502 was runnable on windows I would make a compiler to that, because I already know it well enough. But x86? I've tried to learn it a few times and it just seems like a lot.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh