News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron finds the stick figure village.

-

B' teleported away back to TND.
Stick figure: "Oh, hey there! Are you lost?"

-

???: "We took your dimension-traveling gun while GenericEvilBadGuy dragged you here."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"No, but I need your help."

-

(I mean using a nonexistent glitch in The Nonsensical)

I search up how to teleport in The Nonsensical RP. (Note: Not based on character, but based on user.)
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"No, but I need your help."

-

(I mean using a nonexistent glitch in The Nonsensical)

I search up how to teleport in The Nonsensical RP. (Note: Not based on character, but based on user.)
Stick figure mayor: "What do you need help with?"

-

There doesn't appear to be any glitches or anything else on how to teleport.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"We need to beat this person that looks like a completely pitch-black humanoid, with red eyes and a red mouth, so that we can rescue my friends... Pretty sure they had terrorised your village before?"

-

B' idles, waiting for the creature to beat ??? if he was in the room.
If not, he signalled a "What now?" position.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"We need to beat this person that looks like a completely pitch-black humanoid, with red eyes and a red mouth, so that we can rescue my friends... Pretty sure they had terrorised your village before?"

-

B' idles, waiting for the creature to beat ??? if he was in the room.
If not, he signalled a "What now?" position.
Stick figure mayor: "You mean that person that killed multiple of our stick figures with that strange beast?"

-

???: "Oh, please. This glass I'm behind is basically indestructible. Besides, the experiment would never attack me. It only obeys me."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I guess so."

-

"What about me" B' mouthed.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"I guess so."

-

"What about me" B' mouthed.
All of the stick figures gasp in fear.

-

???: "Well, that's not the same with you."

The experiment lifts a claw to strike B'.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Can you help?"

-

B' tried to dodge.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Can you help?"

-

B' tried to dodge.
Stick figure shopkeeper: "Who knows if he won't just use that beast again?"

-

Dodging the beast proves difficult, but B' manages to dodge, but gets a broken leg.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"We have to permanently defeat it."

-

B' showed a painful face, trying to not scream.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"We have to permanently defeat it."

-

B' showed a painful face, trying to not scream.
Stick figure artist: "But that thing is really powerful! We've seen it in action!"

-

???: "Face it, B'. It's over for you."

Byron_Inc_TBG

(This RP is the best and worst pastime for me. It is good in the beginning, but the end makes me quit.)

"I know right, that's why we are trying to gather more power. I mean, unity is strength."

-

B' tries to find an exit.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(This RP is the best and worst pastime for me. It is good in the beginning, but the end makes me quit.)

"I know right, that's why we are trying to gather more power. I mean, unity is strength."

-

B' tries to find an exit.
Stick figure mayor: "Well, we're not really the fighting type, but I guess we can try."

-

There doesn't appear to be an exit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Great! Let's find more people to help."

-

B' looked for a weapon.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Great! Let's find more people to help."

-

B' looked for a weapon.
Darty: "So, where should we look next?"

-

One of the dead stick figures in the room appears to have a small wooden dagger.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"I don't know, let's find some NPCs in The Nonsensical RP."

-

B' picked it up and stabbed the creature.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"I don't know, let's find some NPCs in The Nonsensical RP."

-

B' picked it up and stabbed the creature.
Darty: "Alright."

-

???; "Hah! That'll barely leave a scratch!"

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron opened a portal to TND and went into it.

-

B' kept stabbing.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron opened a portal to TND and went into it.

-

B' kept stabbing.
Darty and Patch the Clown follow.

-

??? keeps on laughing.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron signalled the stick figures to follow him.

-

B' signalled ??? to shut up.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron signalled the stick figures to follow him.

-

B' signalled ??? to shut up.
Stcik figure: "Are you sure about this?"

-

??? ignores him and keeps laughing.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Yes."

-

B' ignored ??? and stabbed the creature again.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Yes."

-

B' ignored ??? and stabbed the creature again.
Stick figure: "Can we just stay behind until you come back?"

-

???: "(laughing) Do you seriously think a WOODEN PRACTICE DAGGER can kill the experiment?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Ok. I'll come again when we are ready."

-

"Yes, there's no better weapons."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Ok. I'll come again when we are ready."

-

"Yes, there's no better weapons."
Patch the Clown is about to follow Byron, but Darty stops.

Darty: "No."

Patch the Clown: "What?"

Darty: "We can't just leave these people behind without any sort of protection. Do you know what happened to them? What if it happens again?"

-

???: "Well, too bad for YOU, because that's barely going to do ANYTHING."

The experiment lifts a claw to strike B'.