News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The CYOA Of Pure, Uncut Chaos

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 11, 2020, 10:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"So it's 2055 now, eh."
Karen: "Yes."
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Meh. What do we need from the Chumporium again?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Meh. What do we need from the Chumporium again?"
Plankton: "I don't know what you want, but we have snowglobes, lava lamps, stuffed animals..."

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"What can boost my stats?"
Plankton: "Lots of things! I have lava lamps that boost your popularity, stuffed seahorses that improve your magicalness, snowglobes that increase your insight..."

What do you do?

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

"What stats do I need to beat a bigfoot?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"What stats do I need to beat a bigfoot?"
Plankton: "There aren't really any certain 'stats' you need to defeat Bigfoots. What you do need is elemental mastery. Elemental mastery is when you manage to be super powerful against a certain element. Certain bigfoots have certain elements. For example, Monkey Bigfoots have the Jungle element, and Scientist Bigfoots have the Chemical element. None of my products really help with that, though."

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"What will?"
Plankton: "You'll unlock new places to increase your elemental mastery later on, when you level up enough."

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Ok."
Plankton: "So, uh, what now?"

What do you do?

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Where can I get those elements?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Where can I get those elements?"
Plankton: "You'll get areas to unlock elemental mastery when you level up enough."

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Jane checked her AllyPhone for her stats.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGJane checked her AllyPhone for her stats.
The AllyPhone beeps, and shows you page 1 of your stats(there are multiple pages for your stats).

Name: Jane CYOA
Born: Yes
Speed: 5
Attack: 5
Defense: 5
Magicalness: 5
Popularity: 5
Intelligence: 7
Enemies Slain: 3
Enemies Fleed From: 1
Health: 9/9
Mana: 9/9
Current Objective: ???
Current Effects: None
Unlocked Combat Skills: None
Unlocked Noncombat Skills: None
Unlocked Passive Skills: None
Luck: 5

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh