News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Golden Nexus (IC thread!)

Started by Starmeadows, Dec 03, 2020, 11:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Rusted Hopes
"I am," Mestral said, seeing no reason to lie to Sleigh, "Why do you ask?"

Wolfslime123

Rusted Hopes
"We don't use exile there."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Joy Cafe

Dee looks down at Day and circles around him before writing down notes. "Whack looking big creature. Asks to get me anything. Friendly attitude??" She looks up from her notes, and then towards Day. "What is this place we're in that you get me anything from?"

Starmeadows

Rusted Hopes
Mestral was taken aback for just a few moments before giving off a smirk. "Well, maybe not where you've come from," he said, "but the earth is a very big place.  ...I mean, from a relative standpoint. What I'm saying is that Governments both define and treat their criminals differently based on their interests and cultures.  ...And the place I was exiled from was a city-state inhabited solely by foxes."

Joy Cafe
Day paused for a few moments.  "Oh!" he shot up, realizing what Dee was asking, "You're in the Joy Cafe!  They have cats. Which I am not, I am a dog.  But I'm close enough according to my employers.  How can I help you?"

Wolfslime123

Rusted Hopes
Sleigh frowned, slightly. It could plausibly be just another he couldn't remember.

With little more consideration, he decided, "I don't need more knives."

He turned to leave.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Scratchykit

Despite their universal differences, Suga and Sienna start making out in (let's say they left the grass during the timeskip) a playground in a nearby park.

Lunastar and Lilystar travel to the inn.

Wolfe is bored and just sits there writing out plans to kill somebody.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Starmeadows

Rusted Hopes
Mestral watched as Sleigh left, a little disappointed but certainly uncaring.  At least he gathered some intel on him so he knows what to expect later on, pulling out a notepad and writing his observations down.  Ally or enemy, he should be interesting...

Seanbobe

Rusty leaves the inn and decides to head to a cafe his boss recommended him to try. As he walks, he tries to take his mind off his situation and instead focuses on everyone walking around near him.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Wolfslime123

Quote from: ElliotTheUnknownRusted Hopes
pulling out a notepad and writing his observations down.
((H- How? Mestral doesn't have opposable thumbs! Or hands.))

Katson Inn
Fye was scrolling through some Salumen news on a datapad. An alien structure was found on an sunless planet. Theorized to be connected to unknown ancient race with highly advanced technology.

Fye looked closer at the picture. Hey wait a minute! That structure looks like that diagram I saw! That looks like a Cadarcus Vault!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

sparkycinnamon

Joshua, feeling a bit bored, decides to do some sightseeing around the area.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Starmeadows

Quote from: \//
Quote from: ElliotTheUnknownRusted Hopes
pulling out a notepad and writing his observations down.
((H- How? Mestral doesn't have opposable thumbs! Or hands.))
(either with his jaw or acceptable breaks from reality.  Your pick.)

Katson inn
Enso walked into the lobby, noticing Fye at the couch, reading something.  "Did I miss anything?" he asked.

Wolfslime123

Katson Inn

"Take a look at this. I think we've found a lead on our weapon, but it seems to be in human space."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

Katson Inn
Enso sat beside Fye and took a look.
"...Oh no."

Wolfslime123

Katson Inn

"Hmm... what about that alien from the library. Perhaps we can coerce them into infiltrating the humans' research facility?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Park

Victor walked around the park for a bit before seeing Suga and Sienna making out in a playground. Victor decides to just walk around the playground and move on.

Joy Cafe

Dee looks at Day confused. "So like, you serve cats?" she says, writing something down quickly, "That's wild my dude, I'll take twelve. How much are they?"

Wolfslime123

Joy Cafe
To Dee's right, she can see a barista pick a catfruit from a catplant. The catplant meows with annoyance, having been woken up by the picking of the catfruit, but is placated by the barista petting it on the head.

After blending the non-sentient catfruit, a nearby patron is served cat... sort of?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Scratchykit

Quote from: \//Joy Cafe
To Dee's right, she can see a barista grab a catvegetable from a basket. With some surprise, he notices that this catvegetable hasn't been euthanized properly, and apologizes to it. The sentient plant mewls pitifully, not understanding, before the electric shock comes and its nervous system shuts down.

After the catvegetable is blended, a nearby customer is served cat.

NOTE: I will modify this to be much less dark if it bothers anyone too much.

Darker than warrior cats. sent chills down my spine- please make it less dark!

Park

Sienna suggests to Suga that they go somewhere. so they try to find a secret entrance to the gateport.

Katson Inn

Lunastar finds a spider in the room and tests a spell she learned in Harry Pawter on it (and fyi that spell is avada kedavra)

Lilystar is at the entrance and is talking to the receptionist.

Rusted hopes

Wolfe leaves for Joy Cafe.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Starmeadows

Kason Inn
"...With what, exactly?

Joy Cafe
"...No?" Day said, "We just have a cat aesthetic."

Wolfslime123

Katson Inn
"It wouldn't be difficult however we do it. The scientist is likely not trained to resist."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

sparkycinnamon

Joshua continues his sight-seeing around the area.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Seanbobe

Rusty enters the Joy cafe. He begins thinking about what to order, still trying to avoid thinking about his work.

Joyous Theta

Park

As Victor looks around, he sees Sienna and Suga... going somewhere? He decides to not really do anything, just watching them instead.

Joy Cafe

"Oh, lame," Dee says, disappointed, "I guess I can't take twelve then?"

She points over at Rusty. "That's just another dog, right?"

Seanbobe

Rusty nods at Dee. He would answer more directly, but he doesn't feel like dealing with the pain involved today. Having decided what to order, he writes it down on a notecard and waits for someone to come by.

Starmeadows

Katson Inn
"I see.  Should we head there?" Enso inquired.

Joy Cafe
"No, he isn't with us," Day said, "In fact, he looks like he has an order ready. I'll find you in a bit."

Day then approached Rusty with a spring in his step, though stopping after he caught himself.  "Hey, welcome to Joy Cafe," he cheerfully greeted, "How are you today?"

Wolfslime123

Katson Inn
"Hmm... They might not still be there, but it's worth a try. Worst comes to worst, we can just find someone else."
Joy Cafe
Iridus walked into the cafe.

"Hello. I saw the \"Now Hiring!\" sign outside, and I'd like to take the job, please."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/