News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Incredibly Amazing Super Reality Show (Season 1, Episode 1)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Nov 09, 2020, 07:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Today's your last chance to sign up before tomorrow. If no one signs up by tomorrow, then I'll have to make 2 characters to fill in the open spots.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

alright because nobody signed up yesterday i'll have to make two new NPC characters

Teresa and Miles(the two new NPC characters) start to exist now. The door in the corner opens, revealing Juan.

Juan: "Hello, everyone! Sorry for the long wait. I had to fill out tons of legal documents to make sure that this reality show is legal."

Albert: "Wait, what-"

Juan: "Anyways, it's time for the first challenge!"

Juan takes out a remote control and presses a button. A part of the wall moves to reveal a giant hedge maze.

Juan: "Your first challenge will be to get to the end of this hedge maze. The last person to reach the end of the hedge maze will be eliminated."

Teresa: "I've totally got this. I've watched Total Reality before, so this should be a snap."

Braiden: "You know, Teresa, just watching reality shows won't get you anywhere. You'll have to be skilled in this."

Russel: "(pushes Teresa out of the way) Out of my way, chump!"

Buddy: "Hey, Arnie, want to start an alliance?"

Arnie: "Sure!"

Albert: "Judging by the width of the distance between the hedges, and the length of the hedges..."

Ashley: "Oh my gosh! I've, like, always wanted to go to a hedge maze!"

Sashley: "Me too!"

Edward: "Whatever. I don't care."

Eddie: "Come on! Step out of your comfort zone!"

Ron: "What is this?"

Ron Jr.: "It's a hedge maze."

Ron: "No, I mean that thing the Juan guy pressed to make this appear."

Carson: "Alright! I've got plenty of mazes like this back in the country, so this will be easy! (accidentally steps on a whoopee cushion)"

Peanut: "(laughing) You should have seen the look on your face! (notices Tristan walking by) Sorry, please go ahead."

Tristan: "Why, thank you!"

Manny: "Um, uhh, what should I do?"

Russel: "NO ONE LIKES YOU, MANNY!"

Miles: "Let's get started. (starts walking in the hedge maze)"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Incendiary

Move through the hedge, or climb over it. I don't care, Red's in a Suit.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingMove through the hedge, or climb over it. I don't care, Red's in a Suit.
There are brick walls in bewtween each of the hedges, and the hedges reach up to the ceiling, so those options aren't really possible.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron looked for a pair of shears, a hoe, or something otherwise that is able to cut grass.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron looked for a pair of shears, a hoe, or something otherwise that is able to cut grass.
There dosn't appear to be any of that.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron checked if he can pass through the hedge.
There are small brick walls in between the hedges, so you can't pass through them.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

Use common sense, logic, and 99999IQ that youtubers seem to have to get out of the maze
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron then tried to find a way out of the maze.
This results in Byron getting 10% through the maze(the maze is really big).
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingUse common sense, logic, and 99999IQ that youtubers seem to have to get out of the maze
This results in Red also getting 10% through the maze.

Current Percentages of Completion:
Arnie: 8%
Buddy: 8%
Ashley: 3%
Sashley: 3%
Braiden: 13%
Edward: 5%
Eddie: 5%
Ron: 6%
Ron Jr.: 6%
Peanut: 7%
Russel: 16%
Tristan: 10%
Carson: 13%
Albert: 15%
Manny: 9%
Teresa: 4%
Miles: 7%
Byron: 10%
Red: 10%
Orion: 0%

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron analysed the part of the maze in front of him, and tried to find his way out of the maze.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron analysed the part of the maze in front of him, and tried to find his way out of the maze.
This ends up causing him to get 14% through the maze.

Arnie: 10%
Buddy: 10%
Ashley: 4%
Sashley: 4%
Braiden: 15%
Edward: 8%
Eddie: 8%
Ron: 7%
Ron Jr.: 7%
Peanut: 8%
Russel: 16%
Tristan: 11%
Carson: 14%
Albert: 17%
Manny: 10%
Teresa: 6%
Miles: 10%
Byron: 14%

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron tried to find a way out again.
This results in him getting 15% through the maze.

Braiden: 17%
Edward: 8%
Eddie: 8%
Ron: 7%
Ron Jr.: 7%
Peanut: 10%
Russel: 20%
Carson: 17%
Albert: 19%
Teresa: 6%
Miles: 10%
Byron: 15%

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron tracked the way Russel went.
This gets him 19% through the maze.

Braiden: 17%
Edward: 9%
Eddie: 9%
Ron: 8%
Ron Jr.: 8%
Russel: 21%
Carson: 18%
Albert: 20%
Teresa: 8%
Miles: 13%
Byron: 19%

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron continues to track Russel.
This causes Byron to get 21% through the maze...and bump right into Russel.

Russel: "What do you think you're doing?!"

Arnie: 12%
Buddy: 12%
Ashley: 5%
Sashley: 5%
Braiden: 20%
Ron: 9%
Ron Jr.: 9%
Albert: 23%
Teresa: 10%
Byron: 21%

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Just walking the same path..."

Byron turned his body, passed Russel, and continued finding his way through.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Just walking the same path..."

Byron turned his body, passed Russel, and continued finding his way through.
Russel: "Oh, REALLY?"

Russel grabs Byron.

Ashley: 5%
Sashley: 5%
Braiden: 20%
Albert: 23%
Byron: 21%

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron kicked Russel into the hedge, using the force as a head-start, and ran towards Albert.
Then he tried to find a path again.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron kicked Russel into the hedge, and ran towards Albert.
Russel: "HEY!"

Russel starts running after Byron.

Ashley: 6%
Sashley: 6%
Braiden: 21%
Russel: 23%
Albert: 26%
Byron: 23%

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron tried to find his way. "If that's how you wanted to play it, I'll play it the same way."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron tried to find his way. "If that's how you wanted to play it, I'll play it the same way."
Russel: "Oh, no, you don't!"

Russel continues chasing after Byron.

Ashley: 6%
Sashley: 6%
Braiden: 21%
Russel: 25%
Tristan: 15%
Carson: 20%
Albert: 28%
Manny: 11%
Teresa: 11%
Miles: 16%
Byron: 25%