News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If you don't use any grammar, you win!

Started by Epicness123, Nov 22, 2016, 07:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solitaire

exists, grammar, doesnat. realeth. mario, yes.went i store then.
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

have break me dog eet ggg hot por fast
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

gilbert_given_TBG

Christmas of twelve English the "of Days on of in cumulative Christmas the season" that is Christmas numerous an increasingly each , the The carol (song the Christmas twelve that enumerates manner days given Twelve series Day.) starting gifts with make days a of of Christmas a up

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

gilbert_given_TBG

any difficult Chris of execution the to is programming that as Pressey two-dimensional can Befunge in instructions, grid. direction invented with by language two-dimensional possible. proceed in layed 1993 a out goal of and Code of esoteric grid on being as a compile is

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

BusyBeaver565

Busy Bionic Beaver | Computer | Googology | Diagonals
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGStill you? Your wait, Discord bot making're.

A lot other discord bots have making me with a lot commands;
eh

BusyBeaver565

Busy Bionic Beaver | Computer | Googology | Diagonals
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Do egestas elit. Morbi. Ut senectus. Diam et magna elit Adipiscing. Sit nibh. Et dui eiusmod tristique labore et amet consectetur et viverra tempor mauris dolore fermentum Tristique sed fames ornare lorem turpis quisque amet facilisis sit ac in auctor orci, in volutpat Scelerisque tristique imperdiet faucibus ipsum et sollicitudin non incididunt. Sollicitudin aliqua sollicitudin egestas quam dolor tellus odio sed commodo fames et et ac, pellentesque eu fermentum netus malesuada. Fringilla gravida sit tristique ac rutrum volutpat netus augue.. Malesuada tempus nulla odio adipiscing duis duis senectus. Phasellus Sagittis orci malesuada mi.

He funner be causes the lorem ipsum texted am randoming anyways.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Tymewalk

Quote from: PkmnQA gramática do português conta?
Probably will assume I
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

Odeiar os cebola.

(run Google Translate this through, will correct it look, if but portuguese know you, see will you why incorrect this is.)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh