News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Banned

-x^3/6+2x^2-11x/6
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

x/10

Winner: Faressain
Score: 11
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

05AB1E/10

Winner: Faressain
Score: 11
eh

solitaire

o/k

an we just reset this sorta terrible world into a much better world that is definitely probably not made by covid-19 which can do nothing and help watermelons take over indonesia via australia and america so Ovus disappears and gilbert
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

64/184

eh

PkmnQ

large number/10

[work in progress obfuscated js (i won't post it until it's complete, i'm currently changing the variable names)]
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

sus/10
_=window
__=[][[]]+[]
___=+[]
____=++[___][___]
_____=++[____][___]
______=++[_____][___]
_______=++[______][___]
________=++[_______][___]
_________=++[________][___]
__________=__[_____]
___________=__[______]
____________=__[_______]
_____________=__[________]
______________=__[____]
_______________=__[___]
________________=[][____________+_____________+______________+__________]+[]
_________________=________________[______]
__________________=________________[_________]
___________________=/_/[_______________+______________+_____________+_________________+__________________+__________+___________]+[]
____________________=___________________[_____]
_____________________=___________________[______]
______________________=([]+[])[_____________+______________+_________________+____________________+_______________+__________+___________+_____________________]([]+[])+[]
_______________________=______________________[___]
________________________=______________________[____]
_________________________=(([]+[])[_________________+__________________+______________+_____________________+_______________________+________________________+_______________+_________________+_______________________+__________________+________________________]+[])[[____]+[_______]]
_[_________________+__________________+______________+_____________________+__________________+____________________+___________][____________________+__________________+_________________________](____________________+__________________+____________________)
I bet you can't guess what this does without running it
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

What/10

Please do not use a blank profile picture.
Please do not use an inappropriate profile picture, nickname, username, or status.
All nicknames should be in English that is readable.
Text Channels
Please use the correct channel for the correct comment.
Please do not post inappropriate stuff.
No hate speech, please.
Please do not post personal information. (House addresses, passwords, etc.)
Do not attempt to take advantages of bugs. Please report them.
No flirting.
Please do not post excessively. We would have to add cooldown.
Voice Channels
No channel hopping (i.e. disconnecting and reconnecting different channels frequently)
Please avoid pinging people, especially @everyone.
Keep music in the music channels.
Please do not listen to ear rape. They are not good for everyone's ears.
Please do not make extremely high-pitched, loud, or otherwise annoying sounds.
Voice channels are like text channels. Please also follow the rules in Section 2 whenever you are in a voice channel.
Moderator Actions
Moderators are chosen to help Byron_Inc to make this server a better place. Therefore, please follow their instructions.
Moderator actions are final, and we usually had discussed it. If you would like to appeal, please DM Byron_Inc about your issue.
Please do not beg to be a moderator. We will promote you if we think you are ready and/or suitable.
Moderators reserve the right to do anything, as long as they are abiding by the laws, including, but not limited to, editing posts, muting members, etc.
Bots
Please do not invite bots to the server without permission. If you wish a bot to be added, please suggest them in #suggestions.
No command spam, i.e. spamming the channel with bot commands.
eh

solitaire

these are some pretty strict discord rules/10

Change your signature
hi!

PkmnQ

Hmm esolang/10

[{}+[]][+[]][++[+[]][+[]]]
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

2008/2021

Current: 0
Minimal: -1
Maximal: 3
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

monies/$
https://tio.run/##7Vrtc9rMEf@M/ooL/RBhAwMYOwkTJwM4Tkjtx5k4ieNx/cyc4TAXC4nRSzBp2n89/e2eJCQEtvO0nWbaJiNz2tvb2/fbu5MTyZoTyS86/FGrXVxYxydHR@eWvJHiWLta8NsgfBxwqyquolDMdTgRjgoCESzcUN6qoG5ZAzcI/WgYas8NOsJqtnbau3uljjiZDb2REoFy1DD0/MDq9voAH@eBWwC9kzPli2Ppa0/YmDusi5H2FZMUOhAjb@5WrJfAPFBX0bV1NlGumPtyNtPutZC@F7mjqggnSmAK4fG8AeBKuF4o9LXr@WoETmOOQl@6gSOZeiivHNWxfvvL8XfRFd9FD09ffLdEE43f8XzEs02AFhqf8BzgqRFgB43neI7w2ARoo/ECz3s8FQLsojHAc4qnToA9NPbxvMVTBcB6o3wFDUsBaeVMeGNWdsf6/dPzFyRuqoWx5@fUFHri2rM@Hhy9vw8tcDTJDOUMleMEws72z7XjsJKulJDjMaioUcUaiH1QPYOCY@UKmwgTjan3lXRuSEn0ZKhVrLdkX3mjcjx8iaYzZqwlHOnCMHospmrq@QuhXTHztBsCF2b@pnzPOgWJ09CbZUlY2wAO3KGvpsoNk8EyTAZbNXaNzf02@91Xlc7mqHFoVVahvr6ehFadfDcKZ/D3q0WorCpPnr4W1BcQt5AJ2rmGJklLp7ET1i1SYs0o0XjkbycfRAjvn3k@pgyqNHKtNhn72iNtw4oyMwhTQDYoDLgz5Y70MHKkb4KTZl/GDvwJBmOtYKLQ8AtTpyGRnW8oXSGdwOPISgxP9NToWoFR9ZWijkJvQj6bxh@MOBAw7z4irO85RFi8U@5QO0HHOtXuUAlOLWIiA9FspqmDORp6kTMSjoZY0nEWxJyvZr4KwDLoGJnmyoGVhjHtmaFdF3HwsGt77ldok2QeTqQfdiyrWaq9QCja78mjW/TSE3bPiVTF2qG318J@7SuFxNKm1xkCI/JnDrp36f0d3rV7U7H26O1E2CfIGtfo7dK7D1I@Z6UevfaF3V9IvPXp7UjYR3oK1C16u6JZ5fCGEhhez4V9DnN784oVzORQEexM2GcTqKBCamSoZb2Geid6KB3OCOCVfiqQy2h0rh7DPULp3HAKvPKi0CgIap1PFhzTU4pEPZWw3kvr3IvYwlGA6Dz@cPLnmhwOI1@GiiY90zd6pkZaLqGGWifO7/US8iJBSmjweGqkw4TdarSaFSgd6U@NqO9PvaftZ@0WtQ4PG/hnUZsMwL3twyeHvUNqUd/hIYzyXbBBuHtv70l/94nppuEwEuZlAxHw6e5e@xnTforRTxuwGbphLx6Mkf1@08zcb/R7sOF3YezH3eBst2@6nxDtLjFG5uTRT7p7O4bvZ3vtHrp7JDvMy71PD3uveo2EMfBNhMjc3NttdrtPnvHYxqtXzxpwAZIZ5jdCH@B/KjRIv0TbuAMBXz09eLK7YxhjoY2HQM/kHUzhoHd4cHiYoGB66@Tqq/aiwFlUEYaw8GOkPTgDTM2mFzPfG2LFhpERHB8GJ1WBEB@IuUeYlAum0CllCI7lEMHtI2/1HS9IfIAzkSQmKWVcXtZqP3gd3RcWyoYtq2u1Rcva7bb7e7u9ve4uUKw4WE0eAOYYmUVZCG3ogkb@9W/Jy0W5W75cgfQKkH4CoYVEo9msYjUdeSJL5ULX62VGhMdCnHoQXdllWksH@@WqruqKQLrcTKK3iQSts6dvH0Kiv4nEds2u1KsZElOjQvBt0RKQ0xdSmmuVxr43JYz3vdezdyd@/@jq/EyUrRKWA0BNnYWCZ@ulIGjCUqMqmm3wZJVKoQpCQOinc01cEMUONYiLauil7YpVIp7oIdN2fV8ujL7N2sTNZJnEHFZmNulfXzQva03SA2NfaBK@wVJiLSI1iVpNNDpmgQV/HS7pqqLV4ZW4KnY6IpphguAzU0fjnBtzPcICQK2JorFECxxGbshATcvywB2pW@4YUXWYOtsMyg9fYVlYhBPy7Rz8GEtcAgBvpwrroMl6VCzR4gsN1JfKuCDeii5I/R1HuXaFNc6GBCRRq9iHof7ilmODlhJxpjKc1Kfy1mYAkYFEsEEp1gD/bEOiUmktB6VSqo64kSAnmmFSRoclRUIWKNHfc6KX4zhDxPwawjEx/mFI4i2cocgd4YLQ4wmt4RNSpEtLdNZNDKPsJlbJRAaNiz33i0FifcQ4iTYNz/ry4ssl6dON46PYR0yw05WW9OMQrK8gGwFK7Aq2wamwPJjTeBFPYfrLZ8RVR5TrdeYP4V1F8UHidAAzgpmgLnowlHKo85Vdh0rFYMKVDyVgl0uYsfYRrY52kX3HkRvX8xjKI3mgXcmFufGmRFX2UsTGJYcgFLJVriS@l9hQU7uAywZEh6/CyHdLaLKCzB/f93y73JcuVRXjgjRcZwQRFgkuDL2CPOVUt0RghqLGsfOSGS7Fv3Suoh2z1S7KZyjehv3IZmxS0z5Hu1I25oTxeDvDeYaWVE4LJu2QKr26r@TILm85mBbIthyGEdexLqplfwr2GX4aoiZ9tDTrtQrNXtS@rYoFrAqcA16QHc@7wXTIQEhaxGKoXGyWF9hQhHqqv6H@pXGPrHx03F5eLIzFu@VElaV4hVnBMt5ilENbjtU0mbqL0Rlv18FJoELKi9ARka2kDoLcsoGT3i/DSf9X4GR/v9wsU61dhLc2wHc2wNsb4Lsb4HvpAvQzUg7ge9iJcV1YzmZQJosoEdjPoSOpfUgHlxcraJepVuLUIu5GT1erGLtgqGThycbSJ@WHtFXq3urAlpU1y0tuDTIps7BELINSYmsaV0QJHwapMPMbz9ffPOxn7587k63vmFqjnnrA1Hyo83GWpI8ZLTq3@KUEv8C0lDcNB8hBpgpAuZGWC5xweFnivT4XdsEaTSUrcUwvt4gmUWP6MNl@6mUE1uK5WJiwMyykNQ9EBGS7iRQLUwvDl@nVLvfK20q8ji8XITDMB1KamU8CUbu8LGMgZ/BjeUsrMhFAmaymsxzTwDJsJ3ICwLPVWkbMFfnyEm83GRazk6GK8c0YnaZcY6gDFLv/N9VPmSpRak5SNlWNeFwxF6PXikYzA/QGwxl32Gy296TXn7cbB/r9ZsuVugWr3VJZtmK1wa9uNTBNSn1IgN3GZWceghgr2omosjtsttQRNpH/k4b6w2ZihT4suBL0WtFgSXyttRk8Ya3F6EQ6v6ehqoTOCejQwNTrZqvCqhijULCTjWdsjUpaZMXjmum4z6vjPptx8S5tdWDrrglrmyfcuWvCWn5CUg1GMsnnKyKaqgADRAbtcw7t83KXn@Dl9Mk@gB1GqGJdpgcc8THSpqUiV6ls3IWnPEFqbepGZn0f2ImXFysa7DypIy7mHrIhT8pE8ze/M894/09v5arLS5TlxQj68cKodGSV3gDxOG5ynyZvRa2/rPCx5Zv7GqrOcoCNaHyFg33pRTm/S88cj1GaSMeDyUoWkBydVfKCXsYb2vlEO3R1GSk6Z0MOgPm9Kd93mZ3iWCy8SMyly3sSP8JmVcw9n@8HZr537cspbUWJs6HhbLfRaDyIGJ8jypRKyVxugciybiXNV9kzjA8mKHCuF/HuyxwFNtJIyqB8yqE016E8z6G01qH8nkPZWYcyyO2EkpwDleTSATmjIbIMbHrfFq2qaJPVSsUkVioZE63Vifi7mdxE1NrRxu/v36GtO8yge0e@j1Oj9OLOu@9w414hs5vZjA731@iwmdHhzr9Th/v/HTo8jV3VC@rqVod2ZR3S2@WxRXJJfBFnp8vUcYvg9IB0g443sPQxni3ZWrLm44AuYh9ksXl/czf@URafy7W78d9n8U0hfveA7aWyVlWyqiPUA8L6g14ySr4yMCk/v2DEh0H56WJHKXJcezjHNT6E/08zXFkyvLwKSlrbCYsJ4MVy5YsrmfT2KA6dPyQPO0SQUjMCZCTiLwa@SidSRclIjxuls@@SrrYqXaZAS3BTcX9F6eqxdPeeiwdywad6cZ1GX1PYK/4Rb1fSyuVu1PX8VHO5jQ/UzR1UeqNXXTZN6o9HFGIlnp4@zrHvIxSzXqDxT7kkrRzQ2APmNnNkLy0zL@m9Wmn9Don5omv8pRZfljNMxVuAZINgPup7483Ji6JAdawPk@QmI1Ch@W7GvHpj822XHE74@okQ4c2RSRspMuePQH9ThQHW2WRBXx/wubgrjiL50joDdlUMHk8xvycc@W1BjNAXTPSVAZrvoFbPxeBXt5K@QRDvTH0ZPLL6MuxYWyL5Z3WXzTZqtLiZ@@KgVvvxhj6kqFLR64we/Wju/QM
(intentional)

PkmnQ

Nice/10

Deadfish is a very odd interpreted programming language created by Jonathan Todd Skinner. It was released under public domain and was originally programmed in C, but has since been ported to many other programming languages. Deadfish has a way to output things but it has no way to input them! It only has a few commands, only four in total. It is also case-sensitive, and can deal only with integer values when adding or subtracting, however once squared this number increases greatly! You can have several commands per line, at least in the C implementation. Errors are not acknowledged: the shell simply adds a newline character!
Anything that is not a command is not accepted by the interpreter. As you've probably assumed deadfish was created in less than a hour, and can be very useful in creating highly interactive programs.
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

7/10

(removed by me)
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

[post removed]
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh