News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

6/10

add ([thing], and [thing] @delInput @addInput :: operators) to [list v]
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

8/10

if msg_lowercase.startswith('bb!ping'):
    x = message.content[8:]
    try:
      if x == "":
        x = 1
      latency_amount = int(x)
      if latency_amount > 20:
        await message.channel.send("Please do not make me spam (unless for bb!spam, duh)! I can only output at most 20 outputs here.")
      else:
        latency_list = []
        for i in range(1, latency_amount):
          latency_list.append(round(client.latency * 1000,  2))
          intended_msg = ", ".join(latency.list)
          await message.channel.send(intended_msg)
    except:
      await message.channel.send("Please specify a number!")
eh

PkmnQ

why/10

a horse is any interaction that, when unopposed, will change the motion of an object. A horse can cause an object with mass to change its velocity (which includes to begin moving from a state of rest), i.e., to accelerate. Horse can also be described intuitively as a push or a pull. A horse has both magnitude and direction, making it a vector quantity.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

8.01/10

Banned words: a. alphabet, an, banana, bot, more, is, the, time, to
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

hi!

KurtBach325

AE/AE

TPBM is in the top 100 posters.
Kurt Cornelis Bach | Incompleteness | Impossible objects | Fugues and Ricercars
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

decimal/10.0185927

hi!

solitaire

you forgot to/rate

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
hi!

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

68/96

help_list = {
  "bb!help": "Shows this message. \n Usage: `bb!help <cmd>",
  "bb!hello": "Says hello to you. \n Usage: `bb!hello`",
  "bb!say": "Repeats your message. \n Usage: `bb!say [say]`",
  "bb!secret": "Repeats your message, but deletes your message as well. \n Usage: `bb!secret `[secret]`",
  "bb!8ball": "Predicts you your future. Or does it? \n Usage: `bb!8ball <question>",
  "bb!motivate": "Motivates you with a quote. Credit to zenquotes.io. \n Usage: `bb!inspire`",
  "bb!spam": "Allows yu to use it to spam no more than 2000 characters on one go. \n Usage: `bb!spam [number]"
}
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

12/120

embed=discord.Embed(title="Title", url="link (not needed)", description="Description", color=0xhex)
embed.set_author(name="auth_name", icon_url="icon / pfp")
embed.set_thumbnail(url="thumbnail")
embed.add_field(name="Name", value="Value", inline=False)
embed.set_footer(text="Footer")
await ctx.send(embed=embed)
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

68/96

discord.errors.HTTPException: 400 Bad Request (error code: 50035): Invalid Form Body
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Youtu/be

x = msg_lowercase = msg_lowercase[4:]
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list