News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

6/10

add ([thing], and [thing] @delInput @addInput :: operators) to [list v]
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

8/10

if msg_lowercase.startswith('bb!ping'):
    x = message.content[8:]
    try:
      if x == "":
        x = 1
      latency_amount = int(x)
      if latency_amount > 20:
        await message.channel.send("Please do not make me spam (unless for bb!spam, duh)! I can only output at most 20 outputs here.")
      else:
        latency_list = []
        for i in range(1, latency_amount):
          latency_list.append(round(client.latency * 1000,  2))
          intended_msg = ", ".join(latency.list)
          await message.channel.send(intended_msg)
    except:
      await message.channel.send("Please specify a number!")
eh

PkmnQ

why/10

a horse is any interaction that, when unopposed, will change the motion of an object. A horse can cause an object with mass to change its velocity (which includes to begin moving from a state of rest), i.e., to accelerate. Horse can also be described intuitively as a push or a pull. A horse has both magnitude and direction, making it a vector quantity.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

8.01/10

Banned words: a. alphabet, an, banana, bot, more, is, the, time, to
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

KurtBach325

AE/AE

TPBM is in the top 100 posters.
Kurt Cornelis Bach | Incompleteness | Impossible objects | Fugues and Ricercars
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

decimal/10.0185927

solitaire

you forgot to/rate

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

68/96

help_list = {
  "bb!help": "Shows this message. \n Usage: `bb!help <cmd>",
  "bb!hello": "Says hello to you. \n Usage: `bb!hello`",
  "bb!say": "Repeats your message. \n Usage: `bb!say [say]`",
  "bb!secret": "Repeats your message, but deletes your message as well. \n Usage: `bb!secret `[secret]`",
  "bb!8ball": "Predicts you your future. Or does it? \n Usage: `bb!8ball <question>",
  "bb!motivate": "Motivates you with a quote. Credit to zenquotes.io. \n Usage: `bb!inspire`",
  "bb!spam": "Allows yu to use it to spam no more than 2000 characters on one go. \n Usage: `bb!spam [number]"
}
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

12/120

embed=discord.Embed(title="Title", url="link (not needed)", description="Description", color=0xhex)
embed.set_author(name="auth_name", icon_url="icon / pfp")
embed.set_thumbnail(url="thumbnail")
embed.add_field(name="Name", value="Value", inline=False)
embed.set_footer(text="Footer")
await ctx.send(embed=embed)
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

68/96

discord.errors.HTTPException: 400 Bad Request (error code: 50035): Invalid Form Body
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Youtu/be

x = msg_lowercase = msg_lowercase[4:]
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list