News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Opposite-of-Evil Lab

Started by sparkycinnamon, Oct 16, 2020, 10:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

You have just gotten a job at NAAE(Not At All Evil) Labs, the least evil lab in the world. Here, you can run as many non-evil experiments as you desire, and interact with the very nice and totally not evil lab assistants. Oh, and did I mention it's not an evil lab?

Name:
What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?:
Appearance:
Other:

NOTE: You can still join the RP even when it's already begun.

Characters:
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Byron
What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?: Math experiments, physics experiments, some experiments about astronomy
Appearance: Black hair, always wearing a pair of black glasses. He is pretty short among other 12-year-olds.
Other: He prefers Math more than Science.
Quote from: IName: Jackie
What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?: Any experiments, really.
Appearance: Black hair and blue clothes. Always has a skateboard on her back.
Other: nothing
Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: Dr. Dandelion
What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?: Wishes to destroy the world but also get the world's consent to be destroyed because she's not evil.
Appearance: Old lady in a lab coat laughing maniacally in the corner because she just remembered a funny animal video she recently saw.
Other: Not actually a doctor.
Quote from: Squirrelflight
Name: Aurora Eveline Alphys
What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?: Any experiments that come to mind. None of them are evil, completely non-evil, not-at-all evil.
Appearance: Short in height. Long, wavy brown hair reaching down to her waist. She usually wears a simple coloured t-shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.
Other: N/A
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaName: Jotaro Kujo
What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?: Stand creation and marine biology.
Appearance: Jotaro kujo from jojo part 4
Other: He is researching stand arrows which when a human comes in contact with either gaines a stand or dies.

Of course, you should follow the TBG Guidelines.

Anyways, have fun at this not-sinister-in-any-way lab!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Name: Byron
What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?: Math experiments, physics experiments, some experiments about astronomy
Appearance: Black hair, always wearing a pair of black glasses. He is pretty short among other 12-year-olds.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Byron
Accepted!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Jackie(my character if you're confused) boards the secret boat required to go to the lab, since the lab is on an island.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron used a helicopter to get there. He started to unpack things in his room.

(Did you quit on The Nonsensical RP?)
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron used a helicopter to get there. He started to unpack things in his room.

(Did you quit on The Nonsensical RP?)
(I have not quit, I'm just low on ideas)

Jackie arrives at the lab. She sees Byron unpacking his things.

"Hey. What's your name?" she says.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"My name is Byron. And you?" Byron said as he turned his back.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"My name is Byron. And you?"
"I'm Jackie."

Joyous Theta

Name: Dr. Dandelion
What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?: Wishes to destroy the world but also get the world's consent to be destroyed because she's not evil.
Appearance: Old lady in a lab coat laughing maniacally in the corner because she just remembered a funny animal video she recently saw.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: Dr. Dandelion
Accepted!

Joyous Theta

Dr. Dandelion steps out of the shadows, grinning from ear to ear with a smile full of crooked, yellow teeth. "I've been expecting you two," she says to Byron and Jackie, "You two are the new scientists, correct? Or, do you two already work here? My memory is... rather faulty."

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaDr. Dandelion steps out of the shadows, grinning from ear to ear with a smile full of crooked, yellow teeth. "I've been expecting you two," she says to Byron and Jackie, "You two are the new scientists, correct? Or, do you two already work here? My memory is... rather faulty."
"I'm sort of new." Jackie says.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Well, as you see, I just came here," Byron said. He is kinda afraid of Dr Dandelion.
eh

Joyous Theta

"Oh, so you are new?" Dr. Dandelion says, "Well, just be warned, things might get a little... messy around here."

Dr. Dandelion leaves, leaving the two on their own for now.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Oh, so you are new?" Dr. Dandelion says, "Well, just be warned, things might get a little... messy around here."

Dr. Dandelion leaves, leaving the two on their own for now.
"O..kay?" Jackie says, starting to unpack her bags. Suddenly, a large figure appears, who seems very menacing, with a sinister smile on his face. Then, his smile becomes a friendly smile, making him appear less menacing.

"Hello!" he says. "You must be the two new people here(points to Byron and Jackie)! Welcome to Not At All Evil Labs, arguably the least evil lab you'll ever visit."

Jackie rolls her eyes.

Byron_Inc_TBG

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are you?!" Byron shouted.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are you?!" Byron shouted.
"My name is Jeremy, the owner of this lab." he says.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron paused for a minute to calm down, and said, "Whew, nice to meet you, Jeremy."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron paused for a minute to calm down, and said, "Whew, nice to meet you, Jeremy."
"Nice to meet you too! What's your name?" Jeremy says.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron paused for a minute to calm down, and said, "Whew, nice to meet you, Jeremy."
"I'm sure my initials are different from yours," Byron said.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
"I'm sure my initials are different from yours," Byron said.
Jeremy: "What?"

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Eh, shouldn't have said that. I'm Byron, nice to meet you."
eh

Prism

What types of experiments would you like to run in this lab?: Any experiments that come to mind. None of them are evil, completely non-evil, not-at-all evil.
Appearance: Short in height. Long, wavy brown hair reaching down to her waist. She usually wears a simple coloured t-shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Squirrelflight
Accepted.

Prism

Aurora starts to exist in the lab. She, as well, begins unpacking her things in her room.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves