News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Yes. Also, the program you posted is actually DC D M, I'm guessing
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

how on earth did this topic get so many views

solitaire

solitaire

redgreenandblue

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Alex The JPEG
Quote from: redgreenandbluepost

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh