News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Let's hope not.

The last time before today is in September.
eh

PkmnQ

My favorite false color is self-luminous red.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGMy esolang interpreter is done! Unfortunately, I can't share it using tio, because it requires a library it doesn't have. Good thing I have a GitHub account!
What library does it use
Quine list

PkmnQ

Just make the function yourself. Here's fromRoman.
def fromRoman(x):
    return len(x.replace("CM","DCD").replace("M","DD").replace("CD","CCCC").replace("D","CCCCC").replace("XC","LXL").replace("C","LL").replace("XL","XXXX").replace("L","XXXXX").replace("IX","VIV").replace("X","VV").replace("IV","IIII").replace("V","IIIII"))
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

I was actually thinking of doing that but I thought you might get confused
Quine list