News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 8192, we advance!

Started by Blunderbus, Dec 18, 2020, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

where are the spambots when you need them :(
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

c
eh

PkmnQ

Hey Byron can you please bump the if this leaves the first topic page while I do other things
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

SHPORE STRIKES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

I realised that if I don't necropost, I get more posts instead.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

What the...
2900 VIEWS? WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ONE THAT POSTS? (Oh wait, no)
eh

PkmnQ

I don't know the TBG forums API that well, so I can't. But even if I could, I wouldn't.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Oh wait, does the TBG Forum has API? And where can we access it?
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGOh wait, does the TBG Forum has API? And where can we access it?
I'm not sure if it has, but if spambots can be made, then I guess it does. I just send GET requests to the thread over and over again.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh