News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Illogical History of the Universe

Started by sparkycinnamon, Nov 29, 2020, 10:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

2999945 BC: Ovus creates his son from a tiny part of a crashed sandboat.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Tymewalk

2999944 BC: Trog invents Fire 2, the hit new sequel to Fire.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG299963 BC: Scientists predicted massive destruction made in 2999947 BC.
Quote from: PkmnQ2999947 BC: Ovus creates Brazil.

2999943 BC: Science was banned in this year.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

2999939 BC: Ovus' son (he hasn't named him yet, so we'll call him Ovum) deletes 2999911 BC by accident. Ovus punishes Ovum by turning him into Portugal.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

2999938 BC: Tarantulas appear out of the ground and are squished and squeezed together to form Antarctica.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

2999936 BC: An actual ninja appears, and we know it's real because Ovus is staying close to it.
Quine list

PkmnQ

2999934 BC: Ovus declares that Internet Explorer is banned. How does he know what Internet Explorer is before it's invented? He's Ovus.
Quine list

gilbert_given_TBG

Looks like I can double post so here it is:
2999932 BC: Scientist discovered the possibility to go into a parallel universe by building up negative speed. The PU's that can be accessed like that are identical to the main universe.

sparkycinnamon

2999932 BC:  Some random guy in Spain becomes a cyborg.

(also, double posting is allowed, but only if the topic hasn't been active in a while)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

299929 BC: Faltenpapier 2 and 9 folded made themselves into the NATIONAL MUSEUM OF FALTENPAPIER.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

299927 BC: Parallel universes collapsed with another. Our universe is the last one surviving.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

299925 BC: Nothing. Nothing at all. Literally.
eh

PkmnQ

2999924: Ovus gets bored and decides to die and replace himself with Ossas.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

2999923 BC: Smiley code was invented.
eh

PkmnQ

2999922 BC: Ossas hated it and sent it to 2020 AD. Also, since he replaces Ovus, he can do stuff that Ovus can.
Quine list