News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

r/wildbeef

Started by Chir', Jan 20, 2020, 05:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

little ear speakers

Nintendo Wii
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

SausageMcSauce

Some Japanese thing where you can play video games on

Cheese
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

Elderly milk

Egg yolk
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

De yello pat o' de egg

Braille
eh

PkmnQ

Dot language

Danish
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Scratch137

Breakfast pie

Colander
hello!
i was most active here in 2017 and 2018.
i still check in sometimes, but not very often.

if you'd like to get in touch, you can reach me on scratch.

Luigis_Pizza

holey drainer metal thing

An Office
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

A work place for uh... normal people

Siri
eh

Luigis_Pizza

Googles worst enemy
Almost...

Incendiary

Nothing happened

Jeff
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

Someone... uhh... what's his name already... uhh... whatever.

Among Us
eh

Luigis_Pizza

A game where people do stuff and then kill eachother because they are sus

Minecraft
Almost...

PkmnQ

Cube game

The letter H
Quine list

Incendiary

American football Goalpost with 2 legs

MrBeast
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

BlueKirin208

Thing that can call somebody.

Wildbeef
Blue Silent Kirin | Autumn Blaze | Fern Flare | Rain Shine
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

SausageMcSauce

Cow slices not from a farm

Salt and vinegar flavoured crisps/potato chips
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Second person pronoun

Portuguese
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Red, blue, green, and a lot of mixes

Water
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Thing on my head, not my hair.

Book
eh

PkmnQ

Hallucination using words

Grammar
Quine list