News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Illogical History of the Universe

Started by sparkycinnamon, Nov 29, 2020, 10:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

2999973 BC: A comet crashes near the North Pole. Strangely, the comet becomes Canada.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Faressain

2999972 BC: People tired of religions create Soviet Union.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Incendiary

2999971BCE: Bananas are invented by Bill Gates
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

2999970 BC: Ovus invents a pencil.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

BlueKirin208

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG2999970BCE: Fall Guys was made.
Quote from: PkmnQ2999970 BC: Ovus invents a pencil.
2999968 BC: The first ninja borns.
Blue Silent Kirin | Autumn Blaze | Fern Flare | Rain Shine
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

Byron_Inc_TBG

2999967 BC: A million people was killed. It is the biggest kill to date.
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: BlueKirin208
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG2999970BCE: Fall Guys was made.
Quote from: PkmnQ2999970 BC: Ovus invents a pencil.
2999968 BC: The first ninja borns.
Not a ninja, look at the times.

2999966 BC: Someone is dumb for the first time.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

299965 BC: The second ninja was born.
eh

PkmnQ

2999964: It turns out the ninjas were made of cardboard, and promptly exploded. Ovus was near one of the ninjas when it exploded, and is now dead.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

299963 BC: Scientists predicted massive destruction made in 2999947 BC.
eh

PkmnQ

2999962 BC: Ossas returns from being Africa, and proceeds to turn Turkey into a no-egg zone.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

2999961BC: Queen Elizabeth the second takes over America, steals a chunk of it, and turns the chunk into the British Isles. Some of the captured Americans turn into British people and build Buckingham Palace.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

2999960 BC: British people conquered Japan.
eh

PkmnQ

2999958 BC: Ovus is reborn. Nothing happens yet.
Quine list

PkmnQ

2999957 BC: Ovus convinces the scientist to re-enable time. Right after the scientist re-enabled time, part of Australia formed.
Quine list

PkmnQ

2999955 BC: Ovus gets bored of time, so he deletes the next 5 years. (Next post is 2999950 BC)
Quine list

PkmnQ

2999949 BC: Ovus kills every scientist, goes to Australia, completes it, and turns it into a no-scientist zone. Also, Ossas just died for no reason.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list