News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Illogical History of the Universe

Started by sparkycinnamon, Nov 29, 2020, 10:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Basically, add things to a timeline of weird things happening in the history of the universe, like this:

A: 3000000 BC: The universe is created.
B: 2999999 BC: Eugene Krabs is born.
C: 2999998 BC: The country of Japan is created.

And so on.

Please do not "ignore" posts unless they are off-topic or they are breaking the CGs.

We'll start off from player C's post.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

2999997 BC: Eugene Krabs becomes the undisputed ruler of Japan.

Faressain

2999996 BC: Japan collapses into First Anime Empire
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

2999994 BC: First Anime Empire collapsed to Japan.
eh

PkmnQ

2999993 BC: Eugene Krabs explodes into 3 things, namely Queen Elizabeth II, a sentient egg, and the letter H.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

2999991 BC: The letter H travels to a part of the ocean and becomes England
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

2999989BC: Aliens burn up in the atmosphere and shapeshift into the first turkey.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

2999988 BC: The turkey starts cloning itself at an astronomically fast speed
Quine list

BlueKirin208

2999987 BC: The turkeys became a black hole
Blue Silent Kirin | Autumn Blaze | Fern Flare | Rain Shine
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

PkmnQ

2999986 BC: Some of them were bored of being a black hole so they decided to become the country of Turkey
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

2999985 BC: The Atlantic Ocean forms.

PkmnQ

2999984 BC: Ovuvuevue onyetenye eguebwgebwgbem ossas forms in England, and convinces Queen Elizabeth II to go to Turkey
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

2999983 BC: The very first queen of the Atlantic Ocean is crowned.

PkmnQ

2999982 BC: The sentient egg awakens. Fear him.
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

2999981 BC: France declares war on England, starting the great French-English War.

PkmnQ

2999980 BC: Ossas becomes the entire continent of Africa to avoid the sentient egg.
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

2999979 BC: The Pacific Ocean is created.

PkmnQ

2999978 BC: The sentient egg makes both sides lose the great French-English war. I told you, FEAR HIM.
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

2999977 BC: England becomes the United Kingdom, and France becomes France 2: Electric Boogaloo, complete with laser beams.

PkmnQ

2999976 BC: The sentient egg turned France 2 into Scotland to punish them from adding laser beams. Also, during the process, he states his name is Ovus.
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

2999975 BC: The Pacific Ocean signs a peace treaty with Ovus.

PkmnQ

2999974 BC: Ovus creates Sundaland (search it up). Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth II goes to Scotland to push it to The United Kingdom.
Quine list