News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 4096, we advance!

Started by redgreenandblue, Jul 01, 2018, 04:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Smiley code is a bit long, so after punctuation I'm gonna pull a braille and make contractions.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hmm

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 33 more seconds, then try posting again.
eh

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hello there!

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 32 more seconds, then try posting again.
eh

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

I don't think this topic is a chatroom

Eh, nothing much.
*starts minigame here*
eh

Tymewalk

Quote from: redgreenandblueUntil then you can post whatever you want.
close enough lol

Byron_Inc_TBG

OK.

Make as many words from the letters: T, Y, R, A, D, B, E.
eh

PkmnQ

Are we allowed to reuse the letters multiple times (e.g. array)? If so, there are 603 words that follow the condition, and if not, there are only 180. Some words might not be considered words in your opinion, though, like "yr". So I have a dictionary, and I will remove words in the lists that either aren't in the dictionary, are only abbreviations, are prefixes or suffixes, or are archaic. So far, I'm up to "aye".
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

No.

My list:
Trade
Bade
Bad
Bed
Rad
Rate
Rated
Year
Yet
Ear
Are
Era
Ate
Eat
Beat
Bet
Brat
Yare
eh

PkmnQ

Ok, I'm gonna update my list of words.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Here are the current opcodes for smiley code:

:) :) to :) B) - A to L
:| :) to :| B) - M to X
:( :) to :( :| - Y to Z
:( :( to :( B) - 0 to 9
:o :) - Period
:o :| - Comma
:o :( - Question mark
:o :o - Exclamation mark
:o :D - Colon
:o :lol: - Semicolon
:o :/ - Slash
:o D:< - Quotation mark
:o ;) - Open parentheses
:o :P - Close parentheses
:o :roll: - Apostrophe
:o B) - Space
B) :) - Begin smiley code
B) :( - End smiley code
B) :| - Ignore previous opcode
B) :D - Uppercase next opcode
B) :lol: - Start all caps
B) D:< - End all caps

Examples:

PkmnQ -> B) :) B) :D :| :o :) :roll: :| :) :| :| B) :D :| :D B) :(

OOPS -> B) :) B) :lol: :| :( :| :( :| :( B) :| :| :o :| :/ B) D:< B) :(

10/10 -> B) :) :( :o :( :( :o :/ :( :o :( :( B) :(

Space has been moved to :o B) to make room for period.
Quine list

BlueKirin208

Blue Silent Kirin | Autumn Blaze | Fern Flare | Rain Shine
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Yay

Also PkmnQ there's a ninja in The Changing Rules.
eh

-InsanityPIays-

-InsanityPIays- from Scratch!

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hi

Also the mighty fdreerf joined 17 days before me
eh

PkmnQ

Where, here or in Scratch? (Also how did -InsanityPlays- get banned?)
Quine list