News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cursed! Part Two!

Started by Siverko, Apr 17, 2016, 10:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

The original one got closed down, so here it is again!

Basically, you may curse ONLY ONE user, who has to do the curse for the rest of the game. No unreasonably powerful or outlandish curses, please. What counts as "unreasonably powerful or outlandish" is up to my discretion.

I (or a moderator) can undo a curse at any time.

Let's start. I curse PrincessPanda_TBG. No more mentioning Sonic in any way, shape, or form.

CURSES IN EFFECT, SORTED ALPHABETICALLY BY USERNAME
I curse PrincessPanda_TBG. No more mentioning Sonic in any way, shape, or form.
I curse seanbobe. He must put specific corpse image in his posts from original Cursed!
I curse SuperDoom1. He must take back that curse.
I curse SuperDoom1. He must say how great the food chain is.
I curse TheHockeyist. He must say how Sonic is great in each post. The restaurant is applicable.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Seanbobe

I'm actually planning on having the original reopened later. I had it closed to deal with an issue with an impostor.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

NasomiXIV

I curse DerHookieisht. He must say how Sonic is great in each post. The restaurant is applicable.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Siverko

I curse SuperDoom1. He must take back that curse.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

jji7skyline

Could you guys please stop making alt accounts pretending to be someone else.
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Seanbobe

Quote from: jji7skylineCould you guys please stop making alt accounts pretending to be someone else.
THANK YOU!

I will reopen my original topic in 12 hours. (12:00PM EST) The rules will be changed and the game reset.

Faressain

I curse seanbobe. He must put specific corpse image in his posts from original Cursed!
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Siverko

I curse SuperDoom1. He must say how great the food chain is.
I have returned.

PrincessPandaTBG

I curse TheHockeyist. He must post something related to wolves.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Faressain

I curse PrincessPandaTBG. He/She must apologize before and after cursing anyone.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Seanbobe

I have requested a reopen on the original. Please do not post on the topic immediately because It will be temporarily down while I change the rules.

Siverko

I have returned.

NasomiXIV

Quote from: TheHockeyistI curse SuperDoom1. He must say how great the food chain is.
I love the footlongs.

I admit it. I am seanbo♭e and ⲦheHockeyist.
I didn't want to wait until May to post on Cursed!, and I wanted ownership for it.
And I wanted TheHockeyist to say he loved Sonic.
So I went and I created impostors of Seanbobe and TheHockeyist.
I wanted to keep it a secret.
But when I went to sign in to the accounts, the password didn't work.
I figured the accounts were deleted.
So I thought I might as well tell you all.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Siverko

As I said...

How. Dare. You.
I have returned.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'll curse SausgaeMcSauce for saying Esperanto if he joins the game.
eh

Faressain

I curse Byron_Inc_TBG. He must speak Indian for the rest of the game. (You can Google Translate it)

PkmnQ

I curse Byron_Inc_TBG. He must now add the list of curses to the end of his posts.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Faressain

I curse PkmnQ. He cannot speak Esperanto in this topic ever again.

SausageMcSauce

Esperanto Esperanto Esperanto, Farressain, ne My Little Pony references (i cannot speak esperanto)
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Faressain

I curse SausageMcSauce. No more Esperanto, or be prepared for second Waterloo.

SuperKamekArea

I curse Faressain, his siggy now needs to have a surreal memes webcomic being replaced monthly.
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

I curse Faressain, same thing as I cursed Byron_Inc_TBG with earlier.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

sparkycinnamon

I curse PkmnQ, they must post in italic on this topic.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

I curse SuperKamekArea, same thing as Byron_Inc_TBG
Quine list