News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

dead body used passive ability Be Dead.

dead body has 0 hp! dead body collapses to the ground, defeated.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

It was a rainy day, and there were now two dead bodies to be solved. First there was Tutorial Man, an innocent soul who just wanted to give tutorials, and now dead body... Darn it, why'd it have to be dead body? They were Detective Abbigail's best friend and most trusted companion, that dead body. As she looked over to Junior Detective GlitcherDash, her bester friend and more trusted companion, she notices he's practicing the art of necromancy what?!

sparkycinnamon

"Okay, this day is really strange. First, there's a detective girl or whatever, then there's a person who really likes to use glitches, and now there's a person who's literally a dead body? I'm going to the Whack-A-Banana stand to clear my head." Jerald says.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Wolfslime123

dead body has one (1) item in their inventory.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

GlitcherDash then tries to suppress the abilities of dead body and does the same glitch as before, involving security breach on this game that any content can be installed no matter what, and bunnyhopping too.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

sparkycinnamon

After he's done with the Whack-A-Banana stand, Jerald decides to go to Volcano Valley for some EXP grinding.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Wolfslime123

status effect: be dead

dead body has 0 hp! dead body falls over, defeated.

dead body has one (1) item in their inventory.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DeepFriedBaconGo inside dat house
DFB goes inside the house. When they look around, it doesn't seem to be owned by anyone. The bed seems very comfy, too.

Faressain

(voicechat:) "You gonna do this the hard way?" Suddenly, he decides to remove status effects, anything that could defeat that dead body, as well as heal it too. "Sorry, has to do that. Else, there won't be mystery without necromancy."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail gets a permit to search dead body for evidence and shoot dead body for evidence, and thus does both.

Faressain

GD: "Well, there goes a chance for necromancy." A quick kick to dead body throat latter, he tries to perform a duplication glitch on items on dead body.

Wolfslime123

dead body perk activated! Be dead.

dead b- [muted]

Detective Abbigail got a x1 Scrawled Letter

It's too late. I've aiready been marked for death. My only hope is that the onewho finds this letter will take it upon themself to apprehend my killer
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

sparkycinnamon

Jerald returns to the spawn area after going to Volcano Valley.

Joyous Theta

"Enardethwho Finllup Kille?" Detective Abbigail shouts surprised, "I should have known they were behind these murders!" Detective Abbigail runs off to find Enardethwho Finllup Kille and bring them to justice.

Wolfslime123

There's a PS.

P.S. The random bolding is just some stylization.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

GlitcherDash follows Abbigail. "Yeah. Totally uncool at all!"

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail writes down the clue given by the P.S. and heads to S. Boljuse Sty.

sparkycinnamon

"Well, I haven't really been able to go on many large quests lately, so I may as well join." Jerald says, following Detective Abbigail and GlitcherDash.

Wolfslime123

Bowljuice Street is a very very colorful street.

There are a couple houses around and a man who is reading a newspaper on the bench. He looks like he might have something to say to you.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail accidentally drives over the man while driving. "Darn it, we're too late, Junior Detective GlitcherDash and that other guy!" she says, looking at the now tire-imprinted man, "This thing just screams 'Enardethwho has already been here!'"

She points at a nearby parrot that repeatedly screams "Enardethwho has already been here!"

"Seriously stop it!"

Wolfslime123

The newspaper reading man's ghost appears.

"This parrot is a witness to a crime! You should interrogate him!"

An ambulance comes by to pick up his body.

"Oh wait! I might not die afterall. Anyway, good luck."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail takes out a gun and shoots the ghost in the head. "Darn it! This is the third time the undead has threatened to spoil the mystery this mystery! Now I'm going to have to ignore that parrot, which is really hard because it's REALLY annoying!"

Detective Abbigail looks at the newspaper past the tire marks in hopes of some untainted evidence.

Wolfslime123

There's a riddle.

There are 3 chairs in a row

Alice wants to sit next to Bob.

Bob does not want to sit next to Charlie.

How do you arrange everyone so everyone is happy?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

sparkycinnamon

"I think you have to put Bob on the left seat, Alice on the middle seat, and Charlie on the right seat." Jerald says.