News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP (Ended)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 06, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Really, the only rule in this RP is to follow the TBG guidelines.

In this RP, you will find:
Hats and other accessories
Fishing
Mining
Minigames
Pets
Farming
Contests with NPCs
Multiple enemies you can fight
A large number of items
A whole bunch of NPCs
Lots of side quests
Lots of skills and spells
Different types of weather
Cooking
Fossil digging
Concerts
A story, maybe? Okay, never mind. There's definitely a story. I mean, there are chapters now. How could this not be a story?
And possibly more!

Current Weather: Snowy.

There aren't any sign-ups, just say something like "(your character's name) has joined the server", and if you want, add some details to your character in the rest of your post.
Anyways, the RP begins now.

01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110000 01100001 01111001 00101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110000 01100001 01111001 00101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01111001 00101110

Chapter 0: The Prologue, A Rather Boring One at That

Jerald has joined the server.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail kicks down a nearby door, using her passive to make a sign up sheet anyways.

Name: Detective Abbigail
Stats:
Attack: 3
Defense: 3
Problem Solving: 10
Excellency: At least a billion
Other: Yes!

sparkycinnamon

"Uhh, okay?" Jerald says. "Do you want me to take you to Tutorial Man?"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

"I'm afraid that's not possible," Detective Abbigail yells, "I'm here because Tutorial Man has BEEN MURDERED!"

She points extremely decisively at the air, before continuing.

"And I have reason to suspect that the murderer is WITHIN THIS VERY ROOM!"

She is outside.

sparkycinnamon

"But Tutorial Man is literally on that benc-"

Incendiary

DeepFriedBacon has joined the server
"No crap, why do I need that message? I'll just get some stuff." DFB looks around for tools and items.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DeepFriedBaconDeepFriedBacon has joined the server
"No crap, why do I need that message? I'll just get some stuff." DFB looks around for tools and items.
DFB looks for tools and stuff. They find a chest under a rock.

Joyous Theta

"Tutorial Man, you're supposed to be dead!" Detective Abbigail takes out a pistol and shoots Tutorial Man, "I can't have you alive, that would be cheating the mystery!"

Incendiary

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
DFB opens the chest.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Tutorial Man, you're supposed to be dead!" Detective Abbigail takes out a pistol and shoots Tutorial Man, "I can't have you alive, that would be cheating the mystery!"
"Dude, what on Earth was that for?!" shouts Tutorial Man.
"And, besides, Tutorial Man is an NPC! You can't kill an NPC!" says Jerald.

Quote from: DeepFriedBacon
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs
DFB opens the chest.
When they open the chest, they find multiple items.

DFB acquired 75 Coins
DFB acquired a Stone Sword
DFB acquired a Slime Amulet(provides you with more fish from fishing when worn).

Faressain

"Now you can."
GlitcherDash has joined the server TBGs-East [#1]

The GD then did a complicated glitch of noclipping that NPC to the ground involving makeshift bench weapon and of course bunnyhops just after triggering Tutorial Man to not let the NPC speak anything until they are in area where the NPC may be potentially lost.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

sparkycinnamon

Jerald just watches, visibly horrified at what's happening right now.

Faressain

"What? I'm only in for glitchin' that game! No other option interests me as half as that!"

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

sparkycinnamon

"Well, that'll probably just ruin the experience for everyone else, but whatever." Jerald says, preparing to try and get Tutorial Man out of the ground with a moonstone shovel.

Faressain

"Besides, that NPC asked for it. Now try that!" He then suddenly breakdances, something impossible to do in original server bar very fine glitch involving basic attack, a lot of WASSAWAD and of course I (equipment button) being tapped, but instantly canceled.

sparkycinnamon

"Uhhh.." Jerald says, before deciding to go to the Food Store down the street to get some supplies for cooking.

"Uhh, can someone get me out?" says Tutorial Man, muffled.

Joyous Theta

"Great job, junior detective!" Detective Abbigail gives now Junior Detective GlitcherDash a thumbs up, "Now we can solve the mystery!"

Detective Abbigail begins looking for clues, all the while she makes very loud thinking noises.

sparkycinnamon

Chapter 1: Finally, Things Happen

Jerald is simply browsing the aisles of the food store.

"Oooh, tam-tam mushrooms(note: tam-tam mushrooms are not a real mushroom)!" he says. "I'll buy them!"

"Do you have 35 coins?" says Tory Hoodweasel, the owner of the shop.

"Sure do! I'll take five of them!" Jerald says.

"Alright, that'll be 175 coins. You sure you can pay?"

'Yep, I can." says Jerald, before giving Tory the coins and taking the mushrooms.

When he leaves the store, water droplets start falling from the sky. It is now Raining.

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail searches for an umbrella so that she can monologue about how it was a rainy day.

sparkycinnamon

"I think you might be able to find an umbrella at the General Store down the street." Jerald says, using his E-Z Make Oven to make a Tam-tam Mushroom Kabob.

Joyous Theta

Detective Abbigail goes and buys a pretty white umbrella.

Incendiary

DFB tries to find a house that isn't owned by anyone.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: DeepFriedBaconDFB tries to find a house that isn't owned by anyone.
DFB looks for a house. They find a medium-sized house near the fishing docks. When they peer inside, it doesn't seem to have anyone living in it.

Wolfslime123

dead body has joined the server

dead body's stats:
HP: 0/0
Attack: 9999
Defense: 0
MP: 0/9999

[username hidden] has joined the server

[username hidden]'s stats:
HP: 10/10
Attack: 4
Defense: [untargetable]

[username hidden] spawns with his knife embedded in dead body's back!

dead body has 0 hp! dead body collapses to the ground, defeated.
dead body respawned.
dead body has 0 hp! dead body collapses to the ground, defeated.
dea-
[muted]

[username hidden] has exited Spawn Area to the NORTH.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"Ah wait, this gives me an idea for an important glitch." Suddenly, GD started to try and glitch dead body's HP to 1/0 from overheal, using props and MaxHP+ equipment, again.