News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Tappy Tap Adventures (TBG Edition)

Started by Pricey12345, Jun 05, 2020, 05:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainWhile finishing putting ripped cloth on places likely to be wounded on fighting (5/5 - +1 Pricey and Tin Can Joe - Ripped clothes - lose 1 defence somehow. Gain 3% health), Trebonth started to stab a noob, still thinking something is missing. Just what.

He also found the copper piece. It was twisted and kind of useless, but whatever. (8/8 - Twisted piece of copper - Gain some miniscule critical damage multiplier. Seems useless otherwise.) And the boots too (4/4 - Ruined boots - gain miniscule critical hit chance. Useless otherwise.) And finally, he wound up getting a deal with... Men at Arms. (10/10 - Men at Arms - Squad entity, counts as 1 ally with 5 separate units. They boast some balance between health and defence, but attack is lacking. Their attacks are also reduced five-fold each point of defence.)

Trebonth then decided to whisper something to Tin Can Joe and Pricey. It counts as inspiration. (+1 to Pricey and TCJ)
You made stuff before you called up the Men at Arms but they will arrive in next turn.

You also deal 16 damage to the noob which kills it gaining 6 gold.

End of Turn Battle:

I strike the noob with my swords for 15 damage, killing it for 6 gold. before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Joe.

Making an weaker shield 5/7 (+1 from Trebonth)

Enemy Action: ...

Another two level 2 noobs appeared.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 2 HP 25/25 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 14 Max-Attack 18 Defence 4 Crit rate 25% (+10% for 1 turn) Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 2 HP 35/35 (34) Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 23 Defence 3 Crit rate 27% (+10% for 2 turns) (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 2 HP 18/18 MP 15/15 Min-Attack 5 Max-Attack 11 Defence 2 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Equipment link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwfhAk8ZVUVGJqQTlZX-MZIc5_OceFXMkOWQ_dbcUtg/edit?usp=sharing

Stage 1 Enemies until Miniboss 2

Money: 38 Gold

Enemies:

Noob [Level 2] HP 14/14 Attack 3 Defence 1
Noob [Level 2] HP 14/14 Attack 3 Defence 1

Allies:
Men at Arms (Coming next turn)

Other/Utilities:
A small piece of gel (Can be picked up.)
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

An adventure game where we fight stuff...
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5512

I'm also Pricey12345#5037 on Discord

Faressain

Trebonth decides instead to scavenge one (2/7, +1 from Pricey)

Trebonth pokes the noob with the finger somehow. "You are dead."

He then gives an assist to both Pricey and Tin Can Joe.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

That was supposed to just be flavor text but ok.

Tin Can Joe continues to build the Tin Can Tower (14+1+4=19/20). A slightly larger piece of gel falls out of the sky...

Tin Can Joe decides to start looking for some string (1/6) before attacking a noob.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth decides instead to scavenge one (2/7, +1 from Pricey)

Trebonth pokes the noob with the finger somehow. "You are dead."

He then gives an assist to both Pricey and Tin Can Joe.
You poked the noob for 17 damage and it is now dead, gaining 6 gold.
Quote from: CrazeePiThat was supposed to just be flavor text but ok.

Tin Can Joe continues to build the Tin Can Tower (14+1+4=19/20). A slightly larger piece of gel falls out of the sky...

Tin Can Joe decides to start looking for some string (1/6) before attacking a noob.
You attack a noob for 9 damage and the slightly larger gel hits the smaller one, making it bigger.

End of Turn Battle:

I strike the noob with my swords for 17 damage, killing it for 6 gold. before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Joe.

Making an weaker shield 7/7 (+1 from Trebonth)

This shield is basically made of wood and it provides me 2 DEF and 5 HP.

2 Level 3 Noobs inbound, Getting to the shop fast... I sense another power of increasing strength.

The Men at Arms have arrived.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 2 HP 30/30 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 14 Max-Attack 18 Defence 6 Crit rate 25% (+10% for 1 turn) Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 2 HP 35/35 (34) Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 23 Defence 3 Crit rate 27% (+10% for 2 turns) (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 2 HP 18/18 MP 15/15 Min-Attack 5 Max-Attack 11 Defence 2 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Equipment link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwfhAk8ZVUVGJqQTlZX-MZIc5_OceFXMkOWQ_dbcUtg/edit?usp=sharing

Stage 1 Enemies until Miniboss 1

Money: 44 Gold

Enemies:

Noob [Level 3] HP 25/25 Attack 5 Defence 2
Noob [Level 3] HP 25/25 Attack 5 Defence 2

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 1 HP: 25 each, ATT: 3 each, Def: 1 each

Other/Utilities:
A large piece of gel (Can be picked up but it is on the ground.)
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

Faressain

Trebonth slashed again at the Noob, wondering how fast it'll get to scavenge a shield (4/7, +1 from Pricey).

"Wait, perhaps I should look for something that would remove rust?" Trebonth, realizing that, began looking for... something in battlefield again (1/11)

He then gives a basic order for men at arms to slash at whatever Noob lives. And gives a help with finding a string (+1 to Tin Can Joe) and with... uh, whatever Pricey wants to do? (+1 to Pricey)

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Joyous Theta

Tin Can Joe finishes the Tin Can Tower, causing to to be added as an ally that is completely incapable of attacking.

Suddenly, a slime falls from the sky! A slime with exactly 1 health and 1 attack that might just die from the fall, but a slime none-the-less.

Tin Can Joe decides to investigate this phenomenon... (1/3)

Tin Can Joe decides to do what Trebonth did before and find a rusty sword except do it five times and for the Men at Arms. (1/20)

Tin Can Joe continues to search for string. (1+1+2=4/6)

An assistive tin can hits the faces of Trebonth and Pricey.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth slashed again at the Noob, wondering how fast it'll get to scavenge a shield (4/7, +1 from Pricey).

"Wait, perhaps I should look for something that would remove rust?" Trebonth, realizing that, began looking for... something in battlefield again (1/11)

He then gives a basic order for men at arms to slash at whatever Noob lives. And gives a help with finding a string (+1 to Tin Can Joe) and with... uh, whatever Pricey wants to do? (+1 to Pricey)
You deal a critical 20 damage to the noob and the men at arms will attack the noob.
Quote from: CrazeePiTin Can Joe finishes the Tin Can Tower, causing to to be added as an ally that is completely incapable of attacking.

Suddenly, a slime falls from the sky! A slime with exactly 1 health and 1 attack that might just die from the fall, but a slime none-the-less.

Tin Can Joe decides to investigate this phenomenon... (1/3)

Tin Can Joe decides to do what Trebonth did before and find a rusty sword except do it five times and for the Men at Arms. (1/20)

Tin Can Joe continues to search for string. (1+1+2=4/6)

An assistive tin can hits the faces of Trebonth and Pricey.
You built the Tin Can Tower and the slime appeared but is neutral and hopping around.

End of Turn Battle:

I strike the strongest noob with my swords for 30 damage, killing it for 9 gold. before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Joe.

Some protective cloths 3/7 (+1 from Trebonth and Tin Can Joe)

Ally Action: The men at arms deals a total of 5 damage which kills it gaining 9 gold.

The Tappers entered the same raided shop again, they saw the same Fat Noob that we fight last time.

Fat Noob: Hay! u dont wanna taek mah Nubcaik, dat was mine!1 I will crush u, AGIAN!1

Shop Keeper: Please help me! i don't want to be crushed... but I saw different people than I see last time.

Quick How to Play: We fight the first miniboss while he's a bit of Early Bird Boss but I remember the original TCF Version, but he's still not happy at the shop keeper however, the Shop Keeper is the important task of this battle and do not let him die otherwise the players will suffer 50% Attack and 50% Defence penalty for 3 waves after clearing the boss wave.

The power force courses into us gaining a level up.

Pricey: +6 HP, +4 MP, +3 Min ATT, +3 Max ATT, +2 DEF
Trebonth: +12 HP, +5 Min ATT, +8 Max ATT, +1 DEF
Tin Can Joe: +4 HP, +7 MP, +3 Min ATT, +5 Max ATT, +1 DEF

Men at Arms: +5 HP, 2 ATT and 1 DEF
Tin Can Tower: +20 HP, +3 DEF

[1] Pricey12345 Level 3 HP 36/36 MP 14/14 Min-Attack 17 Max-Attack 21 Defence 8 Crit rate 25% Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 3 HP 47/47 (46) Min-Attack 15 Max-Attack 31 Defence 4 Crit rate 27% (+10% for 1 turn) (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 3 HP 22/22 MP 22/22 Min-Attack 8 Max-Attack 16 Defence 3 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 1 Miniboss Time

Money: 62 Gold

Enemies:

Fat Noob [Miniboss] HP 120/120 Attack 12 Defence 6 Skills: Rally Cry 0/3 Body Slam 0/2 Eat Food 0/4 Special: Goes into Angry Noob mode if you cut to 1/4th of his Health

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 2 HP: 30/30 ATT: 5 Def: 2 (All stats are for 1 unit each)
Tin Can Tower Level 2 Durability: 170/170 Def: 6 Spawns a slime every 3 turns
Slime Spawn: 0/3

Shop Keeper Level ??? HP 75/75 Attack 12 Defence 5 Special: 25% chance of sending a Buff or a Equipment or Recruiting an Ally to the Team [IMPORTANT]

Neutral:
Slime HP: 1/1 ATT: 1 DEF: 1 (Bounces around freely)

Other/Utilities:
None?

Faressain

Trebonth decides to interrupt the noob with a sword to its face. "Will you just give at least some good speech or what?" He then orders the Men at Arms to protect Shopkeeper.

Trebonth had found the shield (7/7, +1 Pricey, +1 Tin Can Joe). Well, it's ruined, but should do (Ruined shield: +3 DEF, +3 HP)

Trebonth continued looking after something (2/11)
I swear that you're eager to hurt people... hmmph.

Trebonth suggested something to the two (+1 to Pricey and Tin Can Joe), before having an idea - shall the tower have mounted catapult? (1/30)

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth decides to interrupt the noob with a sword to its face. "Will you just give at least some good speech or what?" He then orders the Men at Arms to protect Shopkeeper.

Trebonth had found the shield (7/7, +1 Pricey, +1 Tin Can Joe). Well, it's ruined, but should do (Ruined shield: +3 DEF, +3 HP)

Trebonth continued looking after something (2/11)
I swear that you're eager to hurt people... hmmph.

Trebonth suggested something to the two (+1 to Pricey and Tin Can Joe), before having an idea - shall the tower have mounted catapult? (1/30)
You deal 19 damage to the Fat Noob and you obtained the ruined shield.

End of Turn Battle:

I attack the Fat Noob for a critical 36 damage before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Joe.

Some protective cloths 5/7 (+1 from Trebonth)

Ally Action: The men at arms protects the shopkeeper before he attacks the fat noob for 7 damage.

Enemy Action: The fat noob punches the Tin Can Tower for 6 damage.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 3 HP 36/36 MP 14/14 Min-Attack 17 Max-Attack 21 Defence 8 Crit rate 25% Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 3 HP 47/47 (46) Min-Attack 15 Max-Attack 31 Defence 4 Crit rate 27% (+10% for 1 turn) (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 3 HP 22/22 MP 22/22 Min-Attack 8 Max-Attack 16 Defence 3 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 1 Miniboss Time

Money: 62 Gold

Enemies:

Fat Noob [Miniboss] HP 58/120 Attack 12 Defence 6 Skills: Rally Cry 1/3 Body Slam 1/2 Eat Food 1/4 Special: Goes into Angry Noob mode if you cut to 1/4th of his Health

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 2 HP: 30/30 ATT: 5 Def: 2 (All stats are for 1 unit each) [Protecting the Shopkeeper]
Tin Can Tower Level 2 Durability: 164/170 Def: 6 Spawns a slime every 3 turns
Slime Spawn: 1/3

Shop Keeper Level ??? HP 75/75 Attack 12 Defence 5 Special: 25% chance of sending a Buff or a Equipment or Recruiting an Ally to the Team [IMPORTANT] (Protected by the Men at Arms)

Neutral:

Other/Utilities:
None?

Faressain

Trebonth continue to look for materials for catapult (2/30), as well as something better (4/11, +1 from Pricey) and another thing? (1/18)

He then slashes the Noob multiple times, finishing with straightforward stab on the noob. "And that's why you don't mess with adventurers."

Joyous Theta

Tin Can Joe finishes investigating the phenomenon (1+1+1=3/3) and comes to the conclusion that slimes really like tin can towers for some reason. Tin Can Joe hopes he'll be able to influence what future slimes that fall do, somehow.

Tin Can Joe finds a single rusty sword (1+1+2=4/20).

Tin Can Joe finds some string (4+1+1=6/6), which should probably increase his max MP by about 3.

Tin Can Joe decides to play a crit note for Pricey because why not also putting Tin Can Joe at the start of all these sentences is driving me insane so I try to find a solution for that (1/?)

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth continue to look for materials for catapult (2/30), as well as something better (4/11, +1 from Pricey) and another thing? (1/18)

He then slashes the Noob multiple times, finishing with straightforward stab on the noob. "And that's why you don't mess with adventurers."
You deal a critical 35 damage to the fat noob.
Quote from: CrazeePi+3

Tin Can Joe finishes investigating the phenomenon (1+1+1=3/3) and comes to the conclusion that slimes really like tin can towers for some reason. Tin Can Joe hopes he'll be able to influence what future slimes that fall do, somehow.

Tin Can Joe finds a single rusty sword (1+1+2=4/20).

Tin Can Joe finds some string (4+1+1=6/6), which should probably increase his max MP by about 3.

Tin Can Joe decides to play a crit note for Pricey because why not also putting Tin Can Joe at the start of all these sentences is driving me insane so I try to find a solution for that (1/?)
You obtained some string which increases your MP by 3 while you find some info about some slimes liking this tower before you given me a crit boost from the crit note.

End of Turn Battle:

I attack the Fat Noob for 14 damage before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Tin Can Joe.

Some protective cloths 7/7 (+1 from Trebonth)
This gives me some protection for my body and given me +7 HP and 3 DEF

Ally Action: The men at arms attacks the fat noob for 5 damage and shopkeeper before he attacks the fat noob for 7 damage and it was defeated.

The Fat Noob fell on the ground and yelling "O mah frikin' gawd! I'm tellin' teh Nub King to pwn u! alzo i need to send out mah forsez to pwn u from mah Nub Kin1"

The Fat Noob throws a Nubcaik on the table before he runs away and the Shopkeeper opened up a shop.

Stage Clear Bonus: 100 Gold, a Dried Level Up Crystal and Nubcaik for someone who can claim it

[1] Pricey12345 Level 3 HP 43/43 MP 14/14 Min-Attack 17 Max-Attack 21 Defence 11 Crit rate 25% Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 3 HP 22/22 MP 25/25 Min-Attack 8 Max-Attack 16 Defence 3 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 2 Intermission/Wave incoming in 1 turn

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 162 Gold

Enemies:

Peace for now

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 2 HP: 30/30 ATT: 5 Def: 2 (All stats are for 1 unit each)
Tin Can Tower Level 2 Durability: 170/170 Def: 6 Spawns a slime every 3 turns
Slime Spawn: 2/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear)

Neutral:

Shop:
Weak Knight, Mage, Priest and Rouge Price: 100 Gold each (Each member does their things)
Assassin Price: 250 Gold
Healing Potion Price: 10 Gold

Other/Utilities:
Nubcaik from the Fat Noob if you want to take it
Dried Level Up Crystal (Will explode and give level ups after next update)

NPC:
Shop Keeper (Can be spoken to him about it)

Joyous Theta

Tin Can Joe has now one and a half rusty swords (4+1+1=6/20).

Tin Can Joe starts making something out of tin cans... (1/12)

Tin Can Joe continues to try and find a solution to putting Tin Can Joe in front of everything (2/?)

Pricey12345

Quote from: CrazeePiTin Can Joe has now one and a half rusty swords (4+1+1=6/20).

Tin Can Joe starts making something out of tin cans... (1/12)

Tin Can Joe continues to try and find a solution to putting Tin Can Joe in front of everything (2/?)
You do that.

End of Turn Battle:

I wait for a while before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Tin Can Joe.

Hmmmm... I was consider doing something... 1/16

Ally Action: An blue slime appeared from the tin can tower.

Some time later, I give the shopkeeper an relic then he examines it.

The Shopkeeper: Hmmmm... There is a powerful force in this relic and it belongs to most powerful monsters in this world and there is something you can use relics for powerful artifacts however I hope you are all safe outside.

We all go outside the shop then I saw a pink and white dragoness flying past really quick before we saw a Chesterson.

The dried level up crystal explodes gaining a level up.

Pricey: +8 HP, +5 MP, +4 Min ATT, +4 Max ATT, +3 DEF
Trebonth: +16 HP, +8 Min ATT, +12 Max ATT, +2 DEF
Tin Can Joe: +6 HP, +10 MP, +5 Min ATT, +8 Max ATT, +2 DEF

Men at Arms: +8 HP, 4 ATT and 2 DEF
Tin Can Tower: +30 HP, +5 DEF and the slimes are stronger

And here is a +3 for everyone for everything as a compensation for a week's worth of missed updates, sorry about that

[1] Pricey12345 Level 4 HP 51/51 MP 19/19 Min-Attack 21 Max-Attack 25 Defence 14 Crit rate 25% Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 4 HP 63/63 (62) Min-Attack 23 Max-Attack 43 Defence 6 Crit rate 27% (+10% for 1 turn) (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 4 HP 28/28 MP 35/35 Min-Attack 13 Max-Attack 24 Defence 5 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 9

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 162 Gold

Enemies:

Chesterson HP 65/65 Attack 0 Defense 0

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 3 HP: 38/38 ATT: 9 DEF: 4 (All stats are for 1 unit each)
Tin Can Tower Level 3 Durability: 200/200 DEF: 11 Spawns a slime every 3 turns
Slime Spawn: 0/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 3 slimes
Green: HP: 28 ATT: 14 DEF 2
Blue: HP: 40 ATT: 16 DEF: 4)
Blue Slime HP: 40/40 ATT: 16 DEF: 4

Neutral:

Shop:
Weak Knight, Mage, Priest and Rouge Price: 100 Gold each (Each member does their things)

Other/Utilities:
Nubcaik from the Fat Noob if you want to take it

NPCs:
None atm

Joyous Theta

Tin Can Joe finds two and three fourths of five rusty swords
 (6+1+1+3=11/20).

Tin Can Joe continues to make the thing (1+1=2/12).

Tin Can Joe gives an assistive tin can to the two other players here.

Tin Can Joe puts a tin can on top of the free roaming slime and names it Sammy.

This is annoying (3/?)

Sammy wobbles over and absorbs the Nubcaik.

Pricey12345

Quote from: CrazeePiTin Can Joe finds two and three fourths of five rusty swords
 (6+1+1+3=11/20).

Tin Can Joe continues to make the thing (1+1=2/12).

Tin Can Joe gives an assistive tin can to the two other players here.

Tin Can Joe puts a tin can on top of the free roaming slime and names it Sammy.

This is annoying (3/?)

Sammy wobbles over and absorbs the Nubcaik.
You put the tin can on the slime and you named it Sammy.
Sammy also infuses the Nubcaik to obtain the powers of Nubcaik and all players gets a permanent 10 HP increase.

End of Turn Battle:

I strike the Chesterson for 21 damage before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Tin Can Joe.

Hmmmm... I was consider doing something... (3/16 +1 from Tin Can Joe)

Ally Action: The men at arms attack the Chesterson for 45 damage and the blue slime bounces on it for 16 damage, destroying it gaining 120 gold.

A noob knight appears.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 4 HP 61/61 MP 19/19 Min-Attack 21 Max-Attack 25 Defence 14 Crit rate 25% Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 4 HP 74/74 (72) Min-Attack 23 Max-Attack 43 Defence 6 Crit rate 27% (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 4 HP 38/38 MP 35/35 Min-Attack 13 Max-Attack 24 Defence 5 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]
Sammy the Slime HP: ??? ATT: ??? DEF: ??? (Infused with Nubcaik)

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 8

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 282 Gold

Enemies:

Noob Knight HP 70/70 Attack 12 Defense 6

Allies:
Men at Arms (x5) Level 3 HP: 38/38 ATT: 9 DEF: 4 (All stats are for 1 unit each)
Slime Spawn: 1/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 3 slimes

Neutral:

Shop:

Other/Utilities:
Nothing?

NPCs:
None atm

Legendary Items/Boss Drops
Nubcaik: Current holder: Tin Can Joe/Sammy. Can heal for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN: 0/5

Faressain

Trebonth snaps out of the trance and into control. However doing so he slashed the noob knight, potentially fatally.

He also progresses the catapult (3/30), finds a cola, but how is that supposed to be better than sword? (8/11, +3 Pricey), and thinks what he needs is a helmet (2/18)

Joyous Theta

Tin Can Joe leaves and declares Sammy as the new player character, inheriting all of Tin Can Joe's items, stats, and charges in the process.

Sammy would have found three rusty swords (11+1=12/20), continued with the thing (2+1=3/12), and given an assistive tin can to Pricey and Trebonth, but doesn't have the brain cells to really do much.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth snaps out of the trance and into control. However doing so he slashed the noob knight, potentially fatally.

He also progresses the catapult (3/30), finds a cola, but how is that supposed to be better than sword? (8/11, +3 Pricey), and thinks what he needs is a helmet (2/18)
You deal 28 damage to the noob knight.

Quote from: CrazeePiTin Can Joe leaves and declares Sammy as the new player character, inheriting all of Tin Can Joe's items, stats, and charges in the process.

Sammy would have found three rusty swords (11+1=12/20), continued with the thing (2+1=3/12), and given an assistive tin can to Pricey and Trebonth, but doesn't have the brain cells to really do much.
You have officially become Sammy while you inherited everything from Tin Can Joe.

End of Turn Battle:

I attack the noob knight for for 16 damage before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Sammy the Slime.

Hmmmm... I was consider doing something... (5/16 +1 from Sammy)

Ally Action: The men at arms attack the noob knight for 15 damage and the blue slime bounces on it for 10 damage

Enemy Action: The noob knight regrets life and dies gaining 11 gold.

Another noob knight appears.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 4 HP 61/61 MP 19/19 Min-Attack 21 Max-Attack 25 Defence 14 Crit rate 25% Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 4 HP 74/74 (72) Min-Attack 23 Max-Attack 43 Defence 6 Crit rate 27% (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 4 HP 38/38 MP 35/35 Min-Attack 13 Max-Attack 24 Defence 5 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 7

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 293 Gold

Enemies:

Noob Knight HP 70/70 Attack 12 Defense 6

Allies:
Slime Spawn: 2/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 3 slimes

Neutral:

Shop:

Other/Utilities:
Nothing?

NPCs:
None atm

Nubcaik: Current holder: Sammy. Can heal for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN: 0/5

Pricey12345

Pricey12345

Joyous Theta

Sammy manages to stumble across one half of a rusty sword (12+1+1=14/20) and shoves a tin can next to another tin can (3+1=4/12), afterwards spotting Pricey and Trebonth and like an idiot tries to attack them by shoving assistive tin cans at them that do the opposite of attacking.

Faressain

God, worse than Starlight Gli-
Uh, I don't remember Agnes being a brony, not her 2016 self... something is wrong. Something keeps corrupting my files, so for now I should just sigh in annoyance and find a culprit on who is still doing that. I've already killed Francis.
I reference Twi-
GAH! ENOUGH! I'm taking over your actions until you don't fix that out, Trebonth! And by that, I'm keeping all of writing away from you! Now...

You get a iron sword from combining some cola with sword... since WHEN? (Adds two times as much minimum and maximum damage to the swords base stats, to the total of 9-15 ATK, and gives +3% ATT.) (11/11, +2 from assists apparently)
And what is that wood in the tower? (4/30)
And why would you try to find something in the battlefield? (3/18) and (1/9) When you could just buy a rouge and priest, that I do for you since I can't afford you to type any actions, because you'd be full of the disease... oh my, the disaster, what happened to the Noob Knight? You had just smashed him with a pommel! Aaand... YOU WHAT!? Sizzling in pain. What the actual... Breathes into paperbag. First somebody mixed up my microphones, then they mixed up Trebonths and Agnes's lines with people who I don't know... Pricey, where are... the culprits? I already killed Francis, I thought!

Ugh, sorry to disturb that... and really, do make stuff a bit... more interesting. A lore, perhaps? Or some sort of... fighting event? No one wants to fight twenty-hour times seven!

Pricey12345

Quote from: CrazeePiSammy manages to stumble across one half of a rusty sword (12+1+1=14/20) and shoves a tin can next to another tin can (3+1=4/12), afterwards spotting Pricey and Trebonth and like an idiot tries to attack them by shoving assistive tin cans at them that do the opposite of attacking.
You do that.
Quote from: FaressainGod, worse than Starlight Gli-
Uh, I don't remember Agnes being a brony, not her 2016 self... something is wrong. Something keeps corrupting my files, so for now I should just sigh in annoyance and find a culprit on who is still doing that. I've already killed Francis.
I reference Twi-
GAH! ENOUGH! I'm taking over your actions until you don't fix that out, Trebonth! And by that, I'm keeping all of writing away from you! Now...

You get a iron sword from combining some cola with sword... since WHEN? (Adds two times as much minimum and maximum damage to the swords base stats, to the total of 9-15 ATK, and gives +3% ATT.) (11/11, +2 from assists apparently)
And what is that wood in the tower? (4/30)
And why would you try to find something in the battlefield? (3/18) and (1/9) When you could just buy a rouge and priest, that I do for you since I can't afford you to type any actions, because you'd be full of the disease... oh my, the disaster, what happened to the Noob Knight? You had just smashed him with a pommel! Aaand... YOU WHAT!? Sizzling in pain. What the actual... Breathes into paperbag. First somebody mixed up my microphones, then they mixed up Trebonths and Agnes's lines with people who I don't know... Pricey, where are... the culprits? I already killed Francis, I thought!

Ugh, sorry to disturb that... and really, do make stuff a bit... more interesting. A lore, perhaps? Or some sort of... fighting event? No one wants to fight twenty-hour times seven!
Your Rusty Sword has been upgraded into a Iron Sword before you brought a Weak Priest and Rogue and dealt 28 damage to the noob

Iron Sword: +9 Min-Attack +15 Max ATT

End of Turn Battle:

I attack the noob knight for a critical 36 damage before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Sammy the Slime.

Hmmmm... I was consider doing something... 7/16 (+1 from Sammy)
And combining those swords with Iron and Lead 1/20

Ally Action: The men at arms attack the noob knight for 15 damage killing it gaining 11 gold

Enemy Action: The noob knight regrets life and dies gaining 11 gold.

Yet another noob knight appears and I feel some force coming out of this enemy...

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 4 HP 74/74 (72) Min-Attack 29 (+1) Max-Attack 53 (1) Defence 6 Crit rate 27% (5% extra critical damage) Power bonus: 3% HP and ATT Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Sammy the Slime Level 4 HP 38/38 MP 35/35 Min-Attack 13 Max-Attack 24 Defence 5 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 2 Waves until Miniboss 6

Balance Scales:

Player ====O==== Enemy
Ally ====O==== Enemy

Money: 104 Gold

Enemies:

Noob Knight HP 75/75 Attack 12 Defense 6

Allies:
Slime Spawn: 2/3 (Can make a Green or a Blue Slime appear with a cap of 3 slimes
Weak Priest Level 3 HP 39/39 MP 24/24 ATT 20 DEF 9 Spells: Heal (4 MP, Heals for 20% HP)
Weak Rouge Level 4 HP 46/46 ATT 30 DEF 8 Special: Has a 25% chance of earning 25% gold after killing an enemy.
Neutral:

Shop:
Weak Knight, and Mage Price: 100 Gold each (Each member does their things)

Other/Utilities:
Nothing?

NPCs:
None atm

Nubcaik: Current holder: Sammy. Can heal for 100% HP and adds 10% Min/Max Attack and Defence for 3 turns also it can be used on the allies and other players for same effects. COOLDOWN: 0/5

Hello there, testing invisibility here

Faressain

I've killed Francis. Again, unscrambled the lines and I think everything had returned to normality.

Trebonth decides to give a help with iron and lead finding (+1 to Pricey), before out of boredom throwing up a tin can at tin can pile (+1 to Sammy). Having that solved, he then pirouettes his way and slashes the Noob Knight in X-cross.

The gladiator decides to barter with shopkeeper for some gloves (2/9) and helmet (5/18, +1 from Pricey), while making sure the catapult is still getting some progress (5/30)