News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

[Get editing!] The Anyone Edits MFG

Started by the2000, Oct 22, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the2000

FILES - Edit an existing file, now!
8435.5's file - Click here to edit!
Smiley100P's file - Click here to edit!
Thartler's file - Click here to edit!
objecty's file - Click here to edit!
redgreenandblue's file - Click here to edit!

INSTRUCTIONS - How to play!
Here's how it goes.
You can join a file, but if all files are full, you can edit one.
ANYONE EDITS.
Yes. Anyone could decide what happens.

How edits work:
You decide what happens next, based on the command the player left. Write the result, and make sure the player can understand some of their choices.

Rules:
General:
-Don't be a jerk.
-No general rule breaking of the TBG Forums rules.
-No debates or flamewars.
Players:
-Don't be mean to the editors.
-If you are inactive for too long, your file becomes blank, and can be taken over by others.
-Although not a rule, I recommend not doing joke actions.
Editors:
-NO TROLLING! Make it fair.
-If required, use die rolls.
-I can step in and change things if I want.
-Do not joke about actions. Results can be funny, but your response should be what they do, and then the result.

GAME DISCUSSION - This is where you request for files, bring problems to my attention, or talk about the game!
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

TheTealWashableMarker

Hmm, looks interesting. I'll be waiting for the moment two rival TBGers completely mess each other up using this.

...I've just given them ideas haven't I
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

the2000

Starmeadows

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

the2000

Okay everybody, anyone else just has to edit for now.

CellularData

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerI'll be waiting for the moment two rival TBGers completely mess each other up using this.
i wish this existed back when doom was around, i would have filled his entire file up with gay ships
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Faressain

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerI'll be waiting for the moment two rival TBGers completely mess each other up using this.
i wish this existed back when doom was around, i would have filled his entire file up with gay ships

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't you think it's illegal in the Christianity to have same-gender couple? Isn't that a bit too heretic? Calm down a little and don't even think of trolling/provoking anyone with your 'ships'.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

the2000

objecty

Quote from: epicanna27
that would be great
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: the2000why is this garbage still open
this isn't garbage, it's like a sandbox for people like me

also more files please
j u m b l e !

the2000

Quote from: 8435.5
Quote from: the2000why is this garbage still open
this isn't garbage, it's like a sandbox for people like me

also more files please
Fine.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

the2000

redgreenandblue

🌱

the2000

Quote from: redgreenandblueCan I have the last one?
Sure.

Incendiary

Are all files full or is this dead?
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce