News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fighting Simulator 3: Subtitle

Started by realicraft, Apr 09, 2020, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

You might recall that in 2018, I made an RPG called "Fighting Simulator".
Well, I'm doing it again, but new and improved!
This is...
Fighting Simulator 3 logo
Fighting Simulator 3: Subtitle
(This game occurs simultaneously with the previous two: anything that happened in previous games either will happen or happened very recently, your location is different, and you play as different characters.)

The basic way this game works is that you kill people to gain kills.
Alternatively, you can hit them to damage them and eventually KO them, basically removing them from the game for three turns.

While it may look like there isn't much to do, you can change that!
Some things exist but aren't shown, and can be shown by using them.
If you want a major feature to be added to the game, you can make a vote. If a majority* vote to put it in, then it will be added as a new feature!**

As part of the newing and improving, Fighting Simulator now has it's very own singular webpage set of webpages!
The pages contain information such as player statuses and what effects do, but it could contain more if you vote things in!

Before we start, a few rules:
1) No godmodding.
2) No instantly KOing people in a single attack. (Keep in mind that a KO and a Kill are two different things.)
3) You get 2 posts per turn, and any more will be ignored. (Do note that it is possible to grant yourself an extra post via an item.)
4) You only get one character. You may, however, choose to start fresh, removing your original character to make room for the new one.
5) Posts must be in English, as that is the only language I am capable of reading.
And some clarifications:
1) Posts made between a skeledop being posted and the skeledop being finished will be considered to be for the next turn. It is, however, recommended that you wait until an update is finished before posting for the next one.
2) It's recommended you follow the style that other players use, as it's easier for me to deal with.
3) On attack and defense rolls, if the stat is greater than 4, a 1 counts as 0.
4) Updates are usually made on Wednesday and Saturday, but may be delayed without prior warning.
5) You can't ever roll below 1.
6) If you don't give me a completion status (like, say, (3/5)), I will probably ignore whatever you're building. Or never complete it for you.
7) Please read at least half of what's happened so far before joining. This'll make it easier for you to understand what's going on, and how the game works.
8) Updates are usually worked on from 10 PM to 2 AM Pacific Time. This means that an update will probably appear to release the day after it was supposed to.
These will be added on to when necessary.

*Complicated things, like animals, require a supermajority (>2/3).
**I have the ability to reject votes, or instantly accept them.

...by the way, the game has started already. To join, just post an action.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

SausageMcSauce

I whack the last poster with a hammer.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

CatsUnited

I grab the curved line below the FS3 logo and use that as a shield

realicraft

This post is called a "Skeledop", which means it's a post that puts all your posts in one place, that I can later edit to finish a turn. It also signifies that you shouldn't post until the skeledop is finished, or else the post won't count.
Wait until the post has been edited and completed to make another post.
Quote from: CrazeePicool beans
i was going to assume this was acknowledging the thread rather than joining it but then you got attacked
Quote from: SausageMcSauceI whack the last poster with a hammer.
You successfully kill CrazeePi! You gain 1 kill!
Quote from: CatsUnitedI grab the curved line below the FS3 logo and use that as a shield
You gain Shielded for 2 turns!

webpage here

realicraft

Quote from: CrazeePi
2) No instantly KOing people in a single attack.

wut
KOing is when you drop someone to 0 HP and make them basically not exist for 3 turns.
Killing is when you kill someone and gain a kill.
If you're still confused, you should be able to figure it out be reading the first two games.

CatsUnited

Cool beans, you say?
I look around and find a can of beans in a bush. I take off the cap to use as a throwing weapon.

SausageMcSauce

I steal the beans, burn them on a fire, then throw the ashes at CatsUnited.

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: JayfeatherI nuke the arena.

I throw all your nukes in the direction of Bikini Atoll.

realicraft

Skeledop
Quote from: CrazeePiuhh, cool beans?

I eat the cool beans.
You restore 5 HP (which is then lost due to already having full HP,) and gain Beans for 1 turn.
Quote from: CatsUnitedCool beans, you say?
I look around and find a can of beans in a bush. I take off the cap to use as a throwing weapon.
Due to lack of an inventory system, you simply gain an Attack buff for three turns.
The Bush has been added to the island!
Quote from: CrazeePiI'll take the beans if you don't want them.
You restore an additional 5 HP (which is also lost), and gain an additional turn of Beans.
Quote from: SausageMcSauceI steal the beans, burn them on a fire, then throw the ashes at CatsUnited.
You take another can of beans from the bush, then attack CatsUnited.
Attack Roll: 1d10 = 9
Defense Roll: 1d6 = 2
Effect Roll: 1d20 = 1
CatsUnited takes 9-2=7 damage, and SausageMcSauce get set on fire for absolutely no reason. (1 turn)
While that seems overpowered, I'm not going to say anything right now because...
Quote from: SausageMcSauce

I throw all your nukes in the direction of Bikini Atoll.
Attack BLOCKed!

CatsUnited's Shielded ticks down a turn.
SausageMcSauce takes 5 damage from being On Fire.

webpage

CatsUnited

I run to a stash of various canned foods and start hoarding the cans, dumping the contents into a plastic container.

realicraft

DID YOU KNOW: There can be more than one Skeledop in a day.
Quote from: CrazeePiI take another can of beans, uproot the can of bean growing bush, and put it in a pot so that I can transport it elsewhere.
You eat another can of beans, gained Beans for one turn and gaining 5 HP. (not really)
Due to a lack of inventories, you can't carry the pot. The Bush has been chaged into a Potted Canned Bean Bush!
Quote from: CatsUnitedI run to a stash of various canned foods and start hoarding the cans, dumping the contents into a plastic container.
You do that, but due to a lack of inventories blah blah it's on the ground. The Plastic Container Filled with Beans has been added to the island!
Quote from: CrazeePiI begin making a cannon that will launch me to the north pole where I can grow the coolest bean cans. (1/3)
You do that. Note that charges won't be put on the tables - you'll have to keep track of them yourself.

Since we clearly need inventories,* I should probably tell you how votes work.
First, a person starts a vote. They do this by saying they start a vote. The vote begins immediately and lasts 2 turns,** including the one it's started in.***
Then, people vote. You can vote yes or no. If you don't vote but still post in the turns, you're counted as voting no. If you don't post during the turns, you aren't counted towards the vote in any way.
After the voting ends, the votes are tallied up, and if a majority of people say yes, the thing you were voting on is added. If there's a tie, it gets added. If a majority of people say no, the thing is not added. If no one voted, it doesn't get added.

Does that make sense?

I start a vote to add inventories, and vote yes. (2 turns remaining)

SausageMcSauce takes 5 damage from being On Fire.
CrazeePi's Beans ticks down a turn.
SausageMcSauce is no longer On Fire.
CatsUnited no longer has Shielded or Generic Attack Buff.

Here's the page, and here's a new info page. Yes, that's 2 pages!

*In case you haven't figured this out already, underlined text signifies something that could be voted on.
**A turn is the time between the end of one skeledop and the end of the next skeledop. Think effect durations.
***Unless it's started in the skeledop, in which case it lasts for the next 2 turns.

SausageMcSauce

Yes for inventories.

I then hide an oven underneath the island to melt all the bean cans' metal. I dash into a boat at the same time.

realicraft

TURN 4 - Skeledop
Quote from: CrazeePiVote yes for adding inventories.

While we're at it, I'd like to start a vote to add buildable structures with their own HP and other effects to the game and vote yes for that.

I continue to make the cannon (2/3).
Your votes have been recorded.
A new voting has started: Buildable Structures! (i vote yes)
Quote from: SausageMcSauceYes for inventories.

I then hide an oven underneath the island to melt all the bean cans' metal. I dash into a boat at the same time.
Your vote has been recorded.
You put an oven underneath the island. It isn't close or hot enough to do anything to the cans.
You are now in a boat.
Quote from: CrazeePiI make the beans so cool that their coolness sinks into the oven canceling out the heat and causing nothing to happen.
While nothing was happening already, you do freeze the beans. The Plastic Container Filled with Beans is now a Plastic Container Filled with Frozen Beans!

By the way, I'd like to remind you that I'm also a player. Which is why a lightning bolt just hit CatsUnited.

1 turn left on both votes!

CrazeePi's Beans ticks down a turn.

Main Info Voting

CatsUnited

Yes for inventories because that would be nice and buildable structures because Fortnite haha Minecraft

SausageMcSauce

Yes for building structures. I then mess up the cannon so it fires cannonballs at every other player.

CatsUnited

I dodge. I've been hit with lightning before so that means I go fast right?

realicraft

TURN 5 - Skeledop
Quote from: CrazeePiI add a lightning rod to the island because lightning is dangerous and the less striking people the better.

Then I finish the cannon (3/3).
The Lightning Rod and Cannon have been added to the island!
Quote from: CatsUnitedYes for inventories because that would be nice and buildable structures because Fortnite haha Minecraft
Your votes have been recorded.
Quote from: SausageMcSauceYes for building structures. I then mess up the cannon so it fires cannonballs at every other player.
Your vote has been recorded. The Cannon is now an Auto-Firing Cannon!
Quote from: CatsUnitedI dodge. I've been hit with lightning before so that means I go fast right?
What are you dodging? Nothings been fired at you yet.

The votings for Inventories and Buildable Structures have finished!
Inventories: 4 Yes - 0 No - 1 Abstain - 100%
Buildable Structures: 4 Yes - 0 No - 1 Abstain - 100%
Both votes have passed the 51% line, and have been accepted!

They will be implemented... eventually. I probably should have thought about this more. Feel free to give me suggestions on the discord server.
Speaking of, there is a role for Fighting Simulator 3.

The Auto-Firing Cannon activates, and shoots and reali, dealing 1d20 - 1d5 = 10 - 5 = 5 damage.

CrazeePi's Beans runs out.

Main Info Voting

SausageMcSauce

I spin my hammer and throw it at the person who did not vote for any of the things.

realicraft

Oops, I kind of forgot about this. It'll probably be better for both sides if we pretend I spent all this time working on the inventories. Good? No? Ok, great.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaI point out that since the cannon was built for launching people and not cannonballs, it should not be able to fire cannonballs. The cannon is turned back into a regular cannon.

I take the potted canned bean bush, load myself into the cannon, and fire myself towards the North Pole.
You obtain the Potted Canned Bean Bush, turn the Auto-Firing Cannon into a People-Firing Cannon, and send yourself flying to the north pole. This may take a while.
Quote from: SausageMcSauceI spin my hammer and throw it at the person who did not vote for any of the things.
You attack Jayfeather with a hammer.
Attack Roll: 1d10 = 6
Defense Roll: 1d5 = 1
Jayfeather takes 6-1=5 damage.

Spiffy new home page

SausageMcSauce

I dig to the oven underneath the island I somehow made and start making a base out of it.

realicraft

Wow, I am really bad at keeping this thread alive. Hopefully, more than one person posts this time? (also i redesigned the inventories)
Turn 7
Quote from: SausageMcSauceI dig to the oven underneath the island I somehow made and start making a base out of it.
The Base Under the Island has been made! So far it's a tunnel and a small cave.
The Over Underneath the Island has been moved inside the base.

Joyous Theta continues flying to the North Pole. (3)

Home page

Incendiary

I use parts of the website to make a giant war machine, then use it against SausageMcSauce
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

I smash the fist in IncendiaryGaming's banned on his head.
eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI smash the fist in IncendiaryGaming's banned on his head.
I'm not banned, and my banner is proprietary, so your attack fails.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce