News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Stop the Spambots!

Started by Seanbobe, May 07, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaOtherDude

I'll just go for raising HP and energy
in case it's not obvious i'm DaEpikDude's alt

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Seanbobe

I believe I have given enough time for level-ups to be applied now.

The group heads to the corner store. Nothing else stops them along the way. The store is a mix of a resturant/cafe and a gas station, run by a single cashier.

Cashier: Hi! Welcome to TinyMart. What can I get for you?

The group looks around the store.
FRUIT/RELATED:
Apple: Heals 20 health to 1 person. COST:2.00F
Pear: Heals 10 energy to 1 person. COST:2.00F
Orange: Heals 10 health to everyone. COST:3.00F
Banana: Heals 5 energy to everyone. COST:3.00F
Lemon: Heals 1 health and clears negative statuses from 1 person. COST:2.00F
Grapes: Heals 5 health and 5 energy to 1 person each turn for 5 turns. COST:4.00F
Peach: Heals 10 health to 1 person. May be used on a fainted ally. COST:5.00F
Birthday Cake: Heals 999 health and 999 energy to entire party. Cannot be used in the middle of battle. COST:15.00F
DRINKS:
Cherry Soda: Temporarily raises a single person's fitness by 3. COST:5.00F
Green Apple Soda: Temporarily raises a single person's intelligence by 3. COST:5.00F
Blue Raspberry Soda: Temporarily raises a single person's willpower by 3. COST:5.00F
WEAPONS:
Neck pillow: Immunizes the user from certain status effects while equipped. COST:4.00F
Umbrella: Gives user a 25% evasion chance against standard attacks while equipped. COST:4.00F
Camera: Enemy will sometimes be immobilized after attacking with this item. COST:3.00F
You have: 55.00F
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Seanbobe

Important note: You can use healing skills outside of battle. You can also instruct someone controlled by me to do so. This will cost whatever the skill normally costs though.

EDIT: Dino leveled-up Jimmy and healed Carson through DM. I'm not making a 3rd post for this.

Joyous Theta

LFH replaces his ability to manually activate berserk as one of his skills with the ability to automatically use berserk for free if he loses 16 hp in one turn. The hp needed to trigger this increases by 1 for every health and energy upgrade.

I'll do level up later.

Seanbobe

Another note (sorry): Don't bother buying equipment for Carson. People controlled by me can only use their starter weapon.

Seanbobe

Carson: Um...  How about this: A neck pillow for you (pointing at Jimmy), an umbrella for you (pointing at LFH), a camera for you (pointing at John), 2 cherry sodas, and 2 peaches? The total cost should be 31.00F. That leaves 24.00F. Do you guys all agree?

(Also, I modified some skills that I decided were OP.)

Blunderbus

"I don't think I need a camera, my textbook seems to be doing fine. It could be helpful on someone else, though."
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Joyous Theta

((Can we change weapons midbattle?))

Seanbobe

Quote from: CrazeePi((Can we change weapons midbattle?))
You change weapons by performing a standard attack with the desired weapon.

Seanbobe

Carson: Uh, so I'll buy the neck pillow, the umbrella, the sodas, and the peaches. We can buy the camera later if we need it. Does everyone agree?

Hollyleaf

mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

Seanbobe

Carson: Alright then.

Items purchased.

Cashier: Just so you know, you can text me whenever you're not fighting someone and buy more stuff. I will deliver it to wherever you are. I will also text you whenever the shop gets new stuff.

You can now buy items whenever you want.

The group leaves the store.

Carson: We're going to need to take a bus to a smaller village near Mt. Discord. There is a bus stop near the school.

Blunderbus

"Sounds good, let's just hope we don't run into anyone else who's going to try and stop us."

(Isn't John's textbook equipped?)

Seanbobe

Quote from: DaEpikDude"Sounds good, let's just hope we don't run into anyone else who's going to try and stop us."

(Isn't John's textbook equipped?)
Carson: Agreed. Let's go.

The group heads to the bus stop. Carson studies the schedule.

Carson: There are two routes we can take. One is a quicker route, but it will require a few transfers, so it will cost us 10F. The other route means we will need to wait longer and walk between a few stops, but it will be free with our bus passes. Which should we take?

(You need to perform a standard attack to equip a weapon.)

Seanbobe

Joyous Theta

Uhh, I dunno.

LFH goes down the quicker route without a saying anything or paying anyone.

Seanbobe

Carson: uh... That's a bus route. You're going to be stopped in a random city if you don't pay.

(I'm gonna wait 24 hours and then assume slow route if nobody posts something else.)

Blunderbus

"I'd say the quicker route would be better. We can definitely afford it, anyway."

Joyous Theta

Quote from: seanbobeCarson: u-

"DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS INCOMPETENT LOCAL HUMAN OR I WILL DISMANTLE YOUR FLESH STRUCTURE WITH A RANGE OF YOUR FRONTAL INTERFACE HOLDER'S INSULATORS TO YOUR BIPEDAL LIMB PADS."

It does not appear that interacting with LFH while he's both berserk and jumpy is a good idea.

Seanbobe

Carson: .....Quick path it is.

The group gets on the next bus. They transfer twice at unfamiliar stops (Carson seemed to know what he was doing) before getting on a mostly empty bus. As they get on, a suspicious looking businessman walks by, shoves a closed shoebox into Reshi's hands, and runs out of the bus. Do you open it, ignore it, or tell the bus driver about the box?

Blunderbus

Please mind the gap while boarding or alighting from the train. If you see unattended baggage, please do not touch it, but notify staff immediately.
Probably best to tell the driver?

Hollyleaf

It's my box! D:<

.........Tell the driver.
mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

Seanbobe

Quote from: DaEpikDudePlease mind the gap while boarding or alighting from the train. If you see unattended baggage, please do not touch it, but notify staff immediately.
Probably best to tell the driver?
Quote from: HollyleafIt's my box! D:<

.........Tell the driver.
Reshi shows the box to the bus driver. He opens the box. It contained a few pieces of clothing.

Bus driver: Oh, these look like that newfangled brand of clothing that you young ones are always talking about. Honestly, I don't understand how some overpriced clothing makes you "stronger" or "gives you a new skill". And don't get me started on how wearing two at once will somehow make neither of them work. That makes no sense at all...

Reshi returns to the group as the bus driver continues talking.
Learned about accessories. Accessories give whoever wears them a passive skill. However, each person can only wear one at a time.
Obtained:
     Gloves of assistance: When worn, user will sometimes assist another player who performs a standard attack.
     Sunglasses of insight: When worn, user will learn which party member the enemies will target next. Cannot be equipped to GM controlled members.
     Boots of vigor: When worn, user will rarely instantly defeat a non-boss enemy when performing a standard attack.
     Helmet of healing: When worn, user will sometimes get a small recovery to health and/or energy at the end of a turn.
     Scarf of stubbornness: When worn, user will sometimes repeat an action which failed (failed skills will cost 0 energy on repeat).

Who will wear what?

Joyous Theta

How do you fail an action?