News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Make your favorite games sound as good as possible

Started by GalaxySugarFox, May 02, 2019, 03:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

I think I made this vague enough to avoid spoilers, but just in case I spoilered things after world 11.

Collecting keys to open doors doesn't sound interesting at first, but the game adds interesting new types of doors and keys to keep it interesting for the first 6 worlds.

And then you get to world 7, which is where the game really begins. It reframes doors entirely. Doors aren't obstacles anymore. They're even arguably more important than keys.

And then you get to world 8, which is where the game really begins. You thought you could just brute force your way through these puzzles? Too bad, the doors are Turing-complete now.

And then you get to world 9, which is where the game really begins. Just got your view on doors changed 2 worlds ago? That's nice. Now do it again.

World 10 and 11 calm things down a bit, but then you get to T1, which is where the game really begins.
Spoilers for T1-end of the game
If you still thought of doors as obstacles before this somehow, you better get rid of that thought process now, because you're actually looking for doors. T2 is the same but advanced. T3 is a bit of calming down, but still introduces new ideas.

Then you get to T4. Now the game really begins. You'll have to get creative with the doors you can find, because there are a lot of them. And then, when you're done, where's there left to go? Well, there is one place.

You get to that one place. And now, the game REALLY begins. Or, at least it does after the funny thing. "the door has door in it," it indeed does. Anyway, you thought finding doors was complex? Well, it's about to get much more complicated. Remember those out-of-reach weird-looking keys?

I don't even know what to say at this point because you have plenty of things to switch between.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain