News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Super Mario Bros!

Started by manosysltia, May 16, 2016, 05:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

Mario wonders how he just got transported from 4-1 to 4-4.

solitaire

While in 4-4, Mario grabs a Sand Mushroom.
He can now turn himself into a mound of sand and back.
hi!

1a3c5e7g9i

Bowser appears, but Mario was a mound of sand, and the princess toad was up ahead, so when Bowser passed him, he sprinted for the axe that would cut the bridge he was on.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

Joyous Theta

Mario rescues the toad and heads to the next world.

World 4-5

Wait, what?

1a3c5e7g9i

Here are the images for this world (currently, and I'm not really shocked nobody tried to keep drawing the images, just dissatisfied.)
https://imgur.com/a/b6ohXCu

solitaire

World 4-905
 Mario is now actually at World 5. Don't ask where the remaining
SPOILERS: 4-6 to 4-904 are just some ground, a pipe and a flagpole.
hi!

Joyous Theta

The game does not know how to handle World 4-905 so it puts him in World 4-137. Mario uses his strange level skipping powers to reach World 4-2.

solitaire

Maro is actually at World 5 now. It's an ice world.
hi!

Joyous Theta

Mario falls into a warp pipe and gets transported to 4-2 anyways we gotta do 4-2 and 4-3 man like man it's required to unlock the secret Tree With A Beehive Mushroom powerup man.

solitaire

Mario does both levels but doesn't unlock the Tree with Beehive mushroom because he is wise enough to know the powerup sucks
hi!

NasomiXIV

He goes straight back to World 5.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

solitaire

Mario then gets chased by a lava waterfall.
hi!

NasomiXIV

World 5 suddenly turns into Marble Zone from Sonic 1, but the acts are actually 2 for 5-1, 1 for 5-2, and 3 for 5-3. 5-4 doesn't exist.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

solitaire

5-4 is actually Scrap Brain Zone Act 2
hi!

NasomiXIV

Quote from: NasomiXIV5-4 doesn't exist.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

solitaire

World 6-1

World 6 is a desert world.
hi!

NasomiXIV

Mario drowns in quicksand the instant the level starts.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Joyous Theta

Mario decides to skip the entire game since he's allowed to just skip levels willy nilly. Bowser is dead, princess is saved, game over.

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

1a3c5e7g9i

Unfortunately, "the entire game" really was just a warp zone to level 6-3.

Starmeadows

Bold of you to assume that was the real ending.

World 6-3 is an intresting level with quite a few interconnecting paths.  Of course, most of them branch back to the standard exit.
M o s t of them.

solitaire

mario goes in the correct one, and encounters the Koopa Necropostroopa.
hi!

PkmnQ

The Koopa Necropostroopa does mitosis and now there are two of them.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain