News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

We will never count to pi...

Started by redgreenandblue, Mar 15, 2018, 02:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

redgreenandblue

🌱

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Tymewalk

Next: 6264...
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

joefarebrother

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

redgreenandblue

Next: 6264...
🌱

joefarebrother

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

redgreenandblue

Next: 6433...
🌱

redgreenandblue

Happy pi day! We got 22 digits last year.
Let's keep going.

Current digit: 6
Next digits: 433
🌱

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

NasomiXIV

They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

🌱

NasomiXIV

Next digit: 4

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Seam49

redgreenandblue

🌱

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

(PkmnQ is that a typo)
eh

PkmnQ

Reset (it's supposed to go like 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.141)

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce