News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

link chain

Started by redgreenandblue, Dec 05, 2018, 05:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

How to participate in the chain
1. Copy the link in the newest post in this thread.
2. Paste the link somewhere in the next post you make on the forums.
3. Post the link to the new post you made here.

Rules
Don't ruin the chain!
This thread cannot be a part of the chain.
Follow the community guidelines.

You can also edit your older posts into the chain then link them here if you'd like.
The chain is better if the posts you add to it are interesting. While this isn't a rule, it is better that your post isn't just a number :P

Also, the chain will lead to this post, but that could be changed later.

redgreenandblue

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain