News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Zombie fighter: the revival (1/7 topics made! Join now!)

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Jun 29, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

This is the new topic by awesomeguy33 (my AF alt) which was banned.
Quote from: Awesomeguy33Zombies have invaded earth, and they have chosen your home as your first stop. They might be mindless, but they are smart and will do anything to kill you. Annoyed, you look up some YouTube tricks and get out there. This is your time to shine.

Basically, fight zombies. However, you need to be specific and  within your own limits. For example, saying
attack a zombie
Doesn't let me know what to do. What zombie do I attack? Left one? Closest one? However:
attack the left zombie, closest to the player.
Is great.
Also, say the home is AJ36. The player is F7. They have 5 move, no upgrades. Look at this::
decapitate the zombies and run to home
Well, that is just cheating.

Here are the classes:
Level 1:
Swordman: strong sword-wielders that are slow but powerful.
Archer: speedy fighters with lower health but longer range. Uses bows.
Ninja: fast fighters that fall weak to heavy attacks. Uses swords or shurikens.
Custom class: custom class with custom stats.
Level 2:
Knight: uses axes or swords. Bulky and slow, but very damaging. Upgrades from swordman
- Special: extra block. Increased damage with any longsword.
Sniper: uses bows. Powerful shooters which are quicker than most. Upgrades from archer
- Special: +3 on rolls with any longbow or compound bow.
Rouge: quick and careful fighters. Not that much health, but can pack a punch. Upgrades from ninja
- Special: +5 Attack and speed when rolling 16+
Axemen: heavy axe holders that are fast and damaging, but not much defence. Upgrades from swordman.
- Special: extra defence against armoured zombies.
Level 3:
Paladin: can use axes, swords or sledgehammers. Quite the heavy tank. Upgrades from axeman or knight.
- Special: +2 roll when using sledgehammer.
Nomad: fast, with piercing arrows and multiple shots at once. Upgrades from sniper.
- Special: +3 roll and attack when using multi shot.
Thief: ninja-like raiders with a taste for cash. Strong, but not defensive. Can use mini-axes. Upgrades from Rogue
- Special: +3 loot and defence roll.
Warrior: all-rounder of melee weapons. Uses spears, swords, axes and sledgehammers.
- Special: +2 roll for Spears and sledgehammers. +3 defence roll against unarmoured zombies.

I will add more later. You can only pick level 1 classes and you can only upgrade one level up when I say so.

Custom form:
Up to 50 points can be used. HP is multiplied by 3.

Weapons: (max of 4. Sword, spear, axe, sledgehammer, bow, shurikens)
HP:
Attack:
Defence:
Block:
Dodge:
Move:

All you need to do is say your class, or you can use the custom form.
A 36x36 map and skill tree are used for convenience.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

GameConsole

Hi, I'm GameConsole, and I am Terrariadude's other half.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: GameConsoleI'll join as archer
Your are my other half. Why? While the game would go quicker, it would take me a lot of work.

Faressain

I will protest against the joke RPs and join the Zf.

I'll try to fight like Swordsman. I know, that's boring. But efficiency.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: ItakuI will protest against the joke RPs and join the Zf.

I'll try to fight like Swordsman. I know, that's boring. But efficiency.
Alright.
*opens a can of soda and takes a sip*

-Terrariadude555-

Buban

I would use it but I don't think I'm skilled enough yet, sadly.