News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fighting Simulator 2: Electric Boogaloo

Started by realicraft, Jul 13, 2018, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realicraft

So, this was a forum game on TCF (Terraria Community Forums), but it got shut down for... reasons...

The basic stuff is to kill each other. The link the the TCF version is here.
You can see the rules and stuff there (though rule 2 is changed, and rule 6 doesn't exist), but I'll also put them here:
Quote from: realicraftRULES:
1) No godmodding.
2) No swearing.
3) NO messing with universes or timelines. That will just get confusing.
4) No 1-post Insta-KO attacks. These should have a charge to be drawn out through multiple posts.
5) This game has no post limit, but don't spam posts. It's annoying, especially to me, partially because I have bad patience.
6) Don't spam anonymous accounts on the sheet, it's quite annoying. (Not to mention it uses up your CPU, so I've heard.)

Also, there are dragons:
Quote from: realicraftDRAGONS:
Dragons are companions. They could be cute, or strong. Or both. You can choose.
Dragons have 5 'stats':
ATK: How much damage a dragon can deal in 1 attack.
DEF: How much damage is reduced from a hit.
HP: You should know how this works. However, there is one difference from player HP: a dragon cannot be restored from 0 hp without resetting it's stats.
Age: How many turns a dragon has been alive for. Starts at 1.
Abilities: Stuff a dragon can do. 'Attack' is not listed, but all dragons can do it. Default is none.
Dragons also have 'maturity' which is tied with their age.

The stats page thing will be on a google document, as that was how it worked before. The link is here.
Anyway, let's start!
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Starmeadows

Faressain

Just smothering Realicraft with pillow. No hard feelings, I think he looked at me weird.

In fact, summon archers to guard me from revenge with Summon Archer cards from OverTime. I don't know why I got these.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Chir'

Don't mind me, just shielding me and my egg.
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

realicraft

Quote from: Smiley100Pyes
k
Quote from: ThartlerJust smothering Realicraft with pillow. No hard feelings, I think he looked at me weird.

In fact, summon archers to guard me from revenge with Summon Archer cards from OverTime. I don't know why I got these.
3 damage!
Quote from: tappaja100Don't mind me, just shielding me and my egg.
Gained effect 'Shielding Dragon'! Gained ICE-type egg!

I ask Tappaja for an egg.

Info table here.

Chir'

Sorry, only have one egg, I'll pin you to the wall with an ice spike though.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

This new SoP post is madness!

Madness... kick that reali into oblivion...

This. Is. Sparta! *casually kicks Realicraft from somehow appeared cliff*

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Chir'

I'll just Smiley to the wall, and reali, and maybe Thartler too.
Maybe join these:

realicraft

Quote from: tappaja100Sorry, only have one egg, I'll pin you to the wall with an ice spike though.
4 damage!
Quote from: ThartlerThis new SoP post is madness!

Madness... kick that reali into oblivion...

This. Is. Sparta! *casually kicks Realicraft from somehow appeared cliff*
Realicraft gained effect 'Falling!' (3 turns)
Quote from: tappaja100I'll just Smiley to the wall, and reali, and maybe Thartler too.
2 damage to Smiley100P!
14 damage to Realicraft, Realicraft lost effect 'Falling'!
23 damage to Thartler!

Info table here.

Chir'

I'll just trap everyone in a hollow cube of ice, except myself.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

I use a heater against tappaja and hollow cube of ice. Heat, and of course... FLARING FROM SHARDS OF POWER!

Starmeadows

I respond with impala Tappaja with a harpoon gun.

Faressain

I heat Smiley's harpoon so Tappaja would die.

Chir'

I use the logic of "You can't impala using a harpoon." to cancel the attack.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

However, I uncancel the attack by grabbing my own harpoon gun, and impale you with heated harpoon myself.

Chir'

Maybe join these:

Faressain

I call henceforth that you were on wrong side of wall, and you were impaled to it.

Starmeadows

I just stand there.
With my arcane-enchanted shortsword.
Sipping a shield potion.

Chir'

I desolidify, can't hit me when I'm not solid.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

Then you fell exactly into my trap. I trap every bit of water/air that left from Tappaja, put them into jar and heat it up even more, giving it enough pressure for whatever was Tappaja to still be water through this heat. I then put some Unicorn cerberal fluid, and drink you entirely. What, can't I?

Chir'

You froze your entire system doing that, you died from it, and I gained control over you.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

If you think I'd die from this simple thing, think again. Unicorn cerberal fluid is the thing that manages me to not freeze me entirely, as it causes organism to be resistant to cold when used with cold dragon like you.

realicraft

Quote from: tappaja100I'll just trap everyone in a hollow cube of ice, except myself.
k
Quote from: ThartlerI use a heater against tappaja and hollow cube of ice. Heat, and of course... FLARING FROM SHARDS OF POWER!
Cube melted!
Quote from: Smiley100PI respond with impala Tappaja with a harpoon gun.
'Impala'? What's that?
Quote from: ThartlerI heat Smiley's harpoon so Tappaja would die.
Harpoon heated!
(You are aware this is still on the same planet, right? Wait I never mentioned it)
Quote from: tappaja100I use the logic of "You can't impala using a harpoon." to cancel the attack.
:check_mark:
Quote from: ThartlerHowever, I uncancel the attack by grabbing my own harpoon gun, and impale you with heated harpoon myself.
+1 kill...?
Quote from: tappaja100I block it with a wall.
Attack BLOCKed!
Quote from: ThartlerI call henceforth that you were on wrong side of wall, and you were impaled to it.
BLOCK BLOCKed!
Quote from: Smiley100PI just stand there.
With my arcane-enchanted shortsword.
Sipping a shield potion.
Gained effect 'Defense Up'! (2 turns)
Quote from: tappaja100I desolidify, can't hit me when I'm not solid.
Gained effect 'Mist'! (1 turn)
Quote from: ThartlerThen you fell exactly into my trap. I trap every bit of water/air that left from Tappaja, put them into jar and heat it up even more, giving it enough pressure for whatever was Tappaja to still be water through this heat. I then put some Unicorn cerberal fluid, and drink you entirely. What, can't I?
+1 kill!
Quote from: realicraftI detonate the bomb I hid in the area near... everyone.
+4 kills!

Info table here.

Chir'

Oh, and I cut you open and removed all vital organs.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

Wait, Reali did suicide, really...? Now I won't feel bad if Tappaja did absorb my soul instead, just let me murder him (Realicraft) first.