News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

10000 ways to get kicked out of Starbucks.

Started by GalaxySugarFox, Apr 28, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaxySugarFox

Self explanatory. Rate.

1. Order a plain coffee, then when you are done with it, throw the cup on the ground and scream, "ANOTHER!" (Bonus if you get the reference)

redgreenandblue

I understood that reference
10/10

Ask if you can buy all of their chairs and if they say no then throw the chairs at them.
That'll get you kicked out.
🌱

GalaxySugarFox

9/10

Order any drink with extra whipped cream. Then keep saying "More cream!!" until they have used up their entire supply. Then throw it away in front of them.

TheLetterThorn

8/10

Order a large coffee. Have this conversation:

Barista: "You mean a venti?"
You: "No. I mean a large."
Barista: "Venti is large."
You: "No, 'venti' is Italian for 'twenty.' I only want one coffee."
Barista: "Sir. Do you want a venti, a grande, or a tall?"
You: "VENTI IS THE ONLY ONE OF THOSE THAT DOES NOT MEAN LARGE. GET ME A LARGE."
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

joefarebrother

9/10
Say "Venti, please. When they only give you one coffee, say "But I asked for 20 coffees!"
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

-Terrariadude555-

3/10

Order 20 coffees with loads of whipped cream. If they don't give you that, break the display glass and throw chairs at them.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

SheenBoy95

Account

I'm Account, and I am a sbubby roll on a bench. My favourite TBGers are Terrariadude, redgreenandblue and findanegg. Go check them out!

I LIEK MANK DEMES

-Terrariadude555-

1000/10

Get a truckload of whipped cream and dump it into the store via truck. Play happy music and sloppily eat their cakes secretly.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

GalaxySugarFox

8/10

Order any drink(preferably a frappe), and after tasting it, say "THIS IS THE WORST DRINK EVER!!!", and pour it down the staff's backs.

Prism

3/10

Order a Tall and then say "I thought these were tall! GIMME A REFUND!!!" (Tall is basically kids size at Starbucks) And then, the good ol' "throw chairs at the baristas"
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

blue79

insert signature here

GalaxySugarFox

100000000/10

Order the hardest-to-make drink on the menu, with insanely complicated modifications, then get into a debate about the whole "tall" issue when they ask what size you want.  All during peak business times.

mrbumppo

∞/10 :lol:
Put jetpacks on all of the cups and machines and have them fly out all the windows while breaking them. If they don't let you do that, pour syrup on their heads and erase the signs.

Faressain

8/10

Play "Weird" Al Yankovic's "Amish Paradise" in volume exceeding 140 dB, while also playing Soviet anthem, putting USSR banner, spilling natural milk on CEO, saying "My name's Blurryface and I know, what do you think.", before suddenly shouting "WE ARE NUMBER ONE" and letting others sing along, sing entire song, play Soviet anthem again.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

mrbumppo

10/10
Replace all the cups, machines, and signs with the most annoying music blarers while you secretly drag the CEO into jail.

Prism

googolplex/10

Kick yourself out the door. Boom. You've just been kicked out of Starbucks.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

GalaxySugarFox

100000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Tape a "kick me" sign to your back and face the doorway. Wait until you are outside.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: CorrinTheDragongoogolplex/10

That has been done.

Galexy you should have given him a zero.

Prism

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-
Quote from: CorrinTheDragongoogolplex/10

That has been done.

Galexy you should have given him a zero.
It was just "kick yourself out of Starbucks." Mine is specifically "kick yourelf outside of Starbucks."