News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Started by Starmeadows, Jun 19, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism

Quote from: Smiley100P
Quote from: leapinleopardstarName: Kana
Description: Corrin's son/daughter. are they a boi or a girl?  Or other?  They do seem to be Part-dragon tho???????
Neutral Special: Dragon Fang Shot- Kana turns their hand into a dragon letting out this huge ball of water, which has the capacity to paralyze a fighter.   (0.5-2 AP, 3-10%)
Side Special: Dragon Lunge- Kana hops into the air and attempts to drive a spear into a someone, complete with an optional kick. (1 AP, 15% (spear), 12% (kick))
Up Special: Draconic ascent- Kana literally just ascends with these nice ol dragon wings they sprouted for the occasion. (1 AP, 5%)
Down Special: Counter Surge- A counter move where Kana, if hit, creates two bursts of water that can launch certain opponents at highish percentages into oblivion. (0.5 AP, 1.3x, minimum 8%)
Final Smash:  Torrential roar- Kana transforms into a dragon and fires a high-knockback whirlpool in the direction of anyone close. (40%)
Other: I claim plz :P It literally just a corrin clone
This is exactly like corrin, declined
Well Lucina is exacty like Marth

(king :P )
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Starmeadows

Name: The first Match
Max. Players: 8
Team Smash?: no
Time: 25 turns
Stock: 1
Stage: Battlefield
Items Used: Smash Ball

Match name: The first Match
Character Name: Pit
Character appearance: 7th color pallet in Smash 4
Team Color: x

Starmeadows

Quote from: leapinleopardstar
Quote from: leapinleopardstarName: Kana
Description: Corrin's son/daughter. are they a boi or a girl?  Or other?  They do seem to be Part-dragon tho???????
Neutral Special: Dragon Fang Shot- Kana turns their hand into a dragon letting out this huge ball of water, which has the capacity to paralyze a fighter.   (0.5-2 AP, 3-10%)
Side Special: Dragon Lunge- Kana hops into the air and attempts to drive a spear into a someone, complete with an optional kick. (1 AP, 15% (spear), 12% (kick))
Up Special: Draconic ascent- Kana literally just ascends with these nice ol dragon wings they sprouted for the occasion. (1 AP, 5%)
Down Special: Counter Surge- A counter move where Kana, if hit, creates two bursts of water that can launch certain opponents at highish percentages into oblivion. (0.5 AP, 1.3x, minimum 8%)
Final Smash:  Torrential roar- Kana transforms into a dragon and fires a high-knockback whirlpool in the direction of anyone close. (40%)
Other: I claim plz :P It literally just a corrin clone
This is exactly like corrin, declined
*almost exactly, there's a difference between an Echo Fighter and a carbon-copy

Prism

Match name: The first Match
Character name: Torracat
Character appearance: 2nd in SSB RTD (White with red accents) (if your not able to, just regular)
Team color: none

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Prism

Quote from: Smiley100PThis is exactly like corrin, declined
?

Faressain

Match name: The First Match
Character Name: Snivy
Character appearance: The shiny appearance (#2 of 8 appearances), if not avaliable, the regular one.
Team Color: N/A
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Quote from: ThartlerMatch name: The First Match
Character Name: Snivy
Character appearance: The shiny appearance (#2 of 8 appearances), if not avaliable, the regular one.
Team Color: N/A
:thumbsup:

Starmeadows

Quote from: leapinleopardstarMatch name: The first Match
Character name: Torracat
Character appearance: 2nd in SSB RTD (White with red accents) (if your not able to, just regular)
Team color: none
Oh you're ok as well haha

Prism

Quote from: leapinleopardstarWell Lucina is exacty like Marth
?

Prism

Starmeadows

Quote from: leapinleopardstarI claim pikachu
OK :thumbs up:

Starmeadows

Alright so are we all ready to start the first Smash Bros. RTD??

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Prism

-Terrariadude555-

Name: Ball man
Description: a guy in a ball that can Roll around.
Neutral Special: laser turret: fires lasers rapidly at target, dealing 30% damage with each shot.
Side Special: sky boost: boosts Ball man and his ball into the sky, reducing chance of being hit for a turn.
Up Special:  firenova: shoots a fireball that, upon contact, implodes, dealing high damage and sends fiery shrapnel everywhere.
Down Special: Armour repair: heals to full health. Sacrifices turn and cannot attack.
Final Smash: beam turret: launches 3 powerful laser beams at target, dealing very high damage. Cannot be used again for 5 turns.
Other: :rehtO
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

realicraft

Name: Frisk
Description: Is determined, appeared in Undertale for the Nintendo Switch.
Neutral Special: Save: Creates a save point on the field, which speeds allies up and increases defence of allies and Frisk.
Side Special: Purple Soul: Create either horizontal or vertical purple strings that Frisk can move along, but not in any other direction. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Up Special: Yellow Soul: Shoot bullets in one direction.
Down Special: Green Soul: Create a shield that can point either up, right, down, or left, and can make projectiles bounce off of it. However, Frisk cannot move while it is active. Lasts for 10 seconds.
Final Smash: Genocide: Create 5-25 slashes on the screen that deal 50 damage on contact. Can only be used once.
Other: None
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Starmeadows

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Name: Ball man
Neutral Special: laser turret: fires lasers rapidly at target, dealing 30% damage with each shot.
Side Special: sky boost: boosts Ball man and his ball into the sky, reducing chance of being hit for a turn.
Up Special:  firenova: shoots a fireball that, upon contact, implodes, dealing high damage and sends fiery shrapnel everywhere.
Down Special: Armour repair: heals to full health. Sacrifices turn and cannot attack.
Final Smash: beam turret: launches 3 powerful laser beams at target, dealing very high damage. Cannot be used again for 5 turns.
Accepted, but I'm gonna need to implement some changes-
-The neutral special will be nerfed to 6% per hit.
-the up and side specials will be switched.
-Just so you know, the Down Special can not only be interrupted, but whoever does maybe combo you into oblivion.

...whats this guy even from

Starmeadows

Quote from: realicraftName: Frisk
Neutral Special: Save: Creates a save point on the field, which speeds allies up and increases defence of allies and Frisk.
Side Special: Purple Soul: Create either horizontal or vertical purple strings that Frisk can move along, but not in any other direction. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Down Special: Green Soul: Create a shield that can point either up, right, down, or left, and can make projectiles bounce off of it. However, Frisk cannot move while it is active. Lasts for 10 seconds.
Final Smash: Genocide: Create 5-25 slashes on the screen that deal 50 damage on contact. Can only be used once.
This, in the meantime... I have no idea where it's going.
Most of frisk's special moves are uncancelable, and the up special is especially incapable of recovery.  (I mean so is Jigglypuff's and Yoshi's, but their jumps compensate for it.). Their Down Special, specifically, should very much be cancelable.  Furthermore, the Final Smash is much too ranged and should have a set amount of slashes.
Plus, I wouldn't think the character would be fit for Smash as a whole??

realicraft

Quote from: realicraftName: Frisk
This, in the meantime... I have no idea where it's going.
Most of frisk's special moves are uncancelable, and the up special is especially incapable of recovery.  (I mean so is Jigglypuff's and Yoshi's, but their jumps compensate for it.). Their Down Special, specifically, should very much be cancelable.  Furthermore, the Final Smash is much too ranged and should have a set amount of slashes.
Plus, I wouldn't think the character would be fit for Smash as a whole??
A) Define 'uncancelable'.
B) If the Up Special is supposed to be the recovery, swap it with the Down Special.
C) CHANGE: The slashes attempt to target enemies, and it's 10-15.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

-Terrariadude555-

-Just so you know, the Down Special can not only be interrupted, but whoever does maybe combo you into oblivion.

Did you just insult me...
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Joyous Theta

Question: Can we decide the properties of other moves (like smashes and grabs and whatnot.)

What about customs?

Starmeadows

Quote from: CrazeePiQuestion: Can we decide the properties of other moves (like smashes and grabs and whatnot.)

What about customs?
1) yes, you can
2) no, you cannot

Starmeadows

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-

Did you just insult me...
Uhhh no i did not tntend to offend you in any way
...Is this a mega man boss??

-Terrariadude555-

Joyous Theta

Are we allowed to edit characters we've already submitted to add more moves and such?

Assuming we aren't allowed to do it mid-battle of course.