News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

We will never count to pi...

Started by redgreenandblue, Mar 15, 2018, 02:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Happy Pi Day!
We are going to attempt counting to Pi. We will count up by the decimal place we are in.
So first we count to 3 by 1s, then once we get to 3 we count by 0.1s until we get to 3.1, then we count by .01s until we get to 3.14, then .001s until 3.141, and so on. Let's see how many digits we can get by next pi day.
No double posting.
If we ever get to a 0 just add a 0 and a 1 to the next decimal place.
Here is a weird picture of a pie I made that has nothing to do with the game we are going to play:
🌱

Joyous Theta

Please don't count to me, that's weird.

redgreenandblue

Quote from: CrazeePiPlease don't count to me, that's weird.
Don't worry, just read the title. :lol:

🌱

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

redgreenandblue

🌱

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

redgreenandblue

🌱

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

redgreenandblue

🌱

the2000

Quote from: CrazeePiPlease don't count to me, that's weird.
No, it would be Crazee
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Faressain

redgreenandblue

🌱

Faressain

redgreenandblue

🌱

Faressain

redgreenandblue

🌱

Flowermanvista

RIP Stephen Hawking 1942-2018
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

🌱

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18