News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Chronicles of Pokémon - Ended (Commentary only)

Started by Faressain, Sep 29, 2016, 06:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the2000

Quote from: Thartler
Quote from: 8435.5Hmm..."Re-tell"?  How?
also wow 600+ pages in just over a year
that is a lot

By re-telling I mean making bigger contributions for more characters, to 2nd Floofy and fix the plot holes caused by timezones and inactive players.
Like my Squirtle, I guess. He went on a subway and disappeared.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Faressain

Quote from: the2000
Quote from: Thartler
Quote from: 8435.5Hmm..."Re-tell"?  How?
also wow 600+ pages in just over a year
that is a lot

By re-telling I mean making bigger contributions for more characters, to 2nd Floofy and fix the plot holes caused by timezones and inactive players.
Like my Squirtle, I guess. He went on a subway and disappeared.

Yeah, there are lots of character which weren't even used, mostly being Shpore's alt characters like Vester. Or barely-used like Garuga, Jason or Zetta/Nellon (was filler accidentally signed up as human character where I should have turned him into NPC.

More so, I'll fix Agnes dying, mainly by making her actually dying from injuries while Steve does too, and at exact same time. Oh, and REMOVE FATIMAS! Thartler's death will now be getting shot down by illegally working hunters.

Wait, but Floofies... Ughhhh...
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

fortnite342

WOAH! Is this the biggest thread on the site?! So many pages... O_O
2b2t.org is the best minecraft server. When you hear my name you will know who I am. Everyone knows who I am. My name is on this server. It is popbob, and I'm always online, because I have nothing better to do. You see, I have autisms. Hausemaster! Do you want to build a base with me? Hausemaster? Hause... Hause... Hause...

findanegg

Quote from: fortnite342WOAH! Is this the biggest thread on the site?! So many pages... O_O
no
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

fortnite342

Quote from: findanegg
Quote from: fortnite342WOAH! Is this the biggest thread on the site?! So many pages... O_O
no
then what is?
2b2t.org is the best minecraft server. When you hear my name you will know who I am. Everyone knows who I am. My name is on this server. It is popbob, and I'm always online, because I have nothing better to do. You see, I have autisms. Hausemaster! Do you want to build a base with me? Hausemaster? Hause... Hause... Hause...

Wolfslime123

Quote from: fortnite342
Quote from: findanegg
no
then what is?
I have no idea, anyway, don't read this thread, it is very cringey sometimes.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Quote from: Wolfslime123
Quote from: findaneggno
then what is?
Well, not entirely. Some best stuff happens before the first Floofy.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

fortnite342

Quote from: Wolfslime123
Quote from: findaneggno
then what is?
How?

Wolfslime123

I suck at roleplaying.

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 31 more seconds, then try posting again.

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 25 more seconds, then try posting again.

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 17 more seconds, then try posting again.

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 10 more seconds, then try posting again.

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 3 more seconds, then try posting again.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Starmeadows

Well idk about yall but can we actually let this go?? I'm attempting to develop a fantasy world filled exclusively with various fictional animals that arent pokemon
So yeah

...I am accepting species for it so

Faressain

Yeah, it should've been called Chronicles of 60 Second Cooldown Ninja Pokemon.

Starmeadows

Alright, so I'm going to attempt to develop a completely new roleplay set in a fantasy world with animals, while inspired from said sources, are completely independent from both real life and Pokémon™.

The world is a single landmass completely surrounded by an archipelago called Elonar, and the life there is all over the civilization scale that will be introduced in the rp proper. It will also include a palladium alignment system, allow players to create their own species, and have an anything-goes plot with a starting scenario.  The roleplay will begin between June 21st and July 1st.

So how does it sound?

Faressain

Okay, but do we need YET ANOTHER animal system? I think Pokemon, animals and Fakemon are enough.

Starmeadows

Quote from: ThartlerOkay, but do we need YET ANOTHER animal system? I think Pokemon, animals and Fakemon are enough.
Fares, I have a potent and even more well-developed imagination than I did in 2016 so i think ill be fine

fortnite342

Wolfslime123

Quote from: fortnite342WHAT! ANIMALS AREN'T IN THE POKEMON WORLD
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Doesn't have to be in a Pokemon world:
Quote from: Smiley100PAlright, so I'm going to attempt to develop a completely new roleplay set in a fantasy world with animals, while inspired from said sources, are completely independent from both real life and Pokémon™.

Anyways, I'm pretty interested in this game, Smiley. Sounds like it's gonna be fun.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DownsGameClub

LOL boi stop making things more depressing :lol:

NasomiXIV

I remember this thread. Never once joined -- you can blame my own idiocy/godmodding along with Faressain (now known as Itaku for you youngsters) getting mad at me essentially making the first duplicate of any RPG -- but I tried, oh Lord, I tried.
Seeing it end after the Legendary Trio of the Nth Generation (Floofy, Shpore, and Beagel) kept on talkin' about it in the seemingly defunct live chat seems...odd. Granted, I was pretty much nowhere here throughout the entirety of 2018, but still...it seems alien.
Perhaps we should help its legacy live on. Back in 2017, someone on the TBG team (I think it was Skyline) said that there might be some TBG merchandise, and I think that now is the best time to do it.

A book of each and every post that was in this thread from the beginning up until post #15552. Maybe with some art by the best artists here. (Definitely not me, let's just say there's a REASON why SFR is a sprite comic.)
Of course, we'd have to get permission from Nintendo, but if we fail that, if Diary of a Wimpy Pikachu exists, I don't think we'll have any issue with publishing a five-pound book of people becoming Pokémon and killing each other. (At least that's what I can gather from what everyone else said this is.) There would only really be one roadblock: how much money would it cost to manufacture the book when compared to how many people would actually buy it at its price and weight?

Then again, what do I know? I'm just a lowly regular TBGer who just so happened to get in his fair share of controversy and managed to get #55 in most posts.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

LiberianPrince

[Removed - We probably shouldn't put that on here.]

Wolfslime123

I wish I could make an RP as good or 3 quarters as good as this because we only have one serious RP rn and I can't mod often enough.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Shpore

Rotom brings the RPG back to life via sheer power of godmod.

Wolfslime123

I teleport in and stop it. Let dead dogs lie.

We didn't need to bump this.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Shpore

Correct. Still nice to look back, though. I missed the innocence of that time. Even if I was awful at writing, it was so fun.