News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fight or Flight- Chapter one: Running from the Shadows

Started by GalaxySugarFox, Feb 21, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaxySugarFox

You are a child/teen/young adult, with animal ears, tail, and/or wings. Nobody know how it happened, you were just born with them. You have been exiled from your society, and now you run - from a group of people, who are trying to rid the world of your kind. You find others like you, deep in the forest. Now together, you must survive.  

Rules:
Typical RPG rules. No powerplaying, metagaming, mary sues, or OP characters.
Stay within guidelines!
Real animals only!
All actions with different outcomes must be rolled for with a 1d6. Simple roll-to-dodge stuff. e.g: (RPers name here) attempts to jump the fence. Possible Replies: [1] (epic fail)You fail and also get hurt in the process. [2](fail) Your hand slips and you fall back. [3] (semi-success) You get halfway there, but you are now stuck at the top. [4] (success-ish) You get over, but you fall on hard ground. [5](success) You do that and succeed. [6] (overshot) You jump over, but nearly fall into a nearby pit because you jumped to far.
Follow this bio: Name//Age//Gender//Animal part//Looks//Backstory(optional)//Status
The statuses:
Captured- You have been captured by the group of people(someone suggest a name plz) Characters: none

Wild- You are currently in the wilderness. Characters: Sylvia//16//Female//Fox//mint-green hoodie, jeans, red-brown hair, brown eyes//She was hanging out in her house when the currently nameless group came in and shot her with a tranquilizer dart. She was caged and put in a truck, but escaped.(Owned by yours truly, gsf.)
Name: Herring Gravels
Infusion: Cat (nah, not going further)
Looks: A typical teenager with moustache. Damaged dark-blue shirt, and somewhat ripped grey sweatpants are telling that he is on wilderness.
Backstory: He doesn't remember what he did from when he was knocked unconscious and woken there.(owned by Thartler)

Town-living- You are in a civilized area. Characters: Aegis//16//M//Wolf//About five-foot-six, Has a lupine tail, gray hair. White race. Heterochromic.//sorry I'm lazy//(owned by Smiley100P)

DEAD CHARACTERS:
none yet :P

Starmeadows

HECC YES ROLL TO DODGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aegis//16//M//Wolf//About five-foot-six, Has a lupine tail, gray hair. White race. Heterochromic.//sorry I'm lazy//Probably ok

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: Smiley100PHECC YES ROLL TO DODGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aegis//16//M//Wolf//About five-foot-six, Has a lupine tail, gray hair. White race. Heterochromic.//sorry I'm lazy//Probably ok
What is his status?

Starmeadows

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX
Quote from: Smiley100PHECC YES ROLL TO DODGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is his status?
"probably ok"

Faressain

Uhhh... How did Aegis start to exist? Nevermind. If it wasn't for Stella... Welp, using males, since females are too much.

Filetype: Missing Anihuman
Name: Herring Gravels
Infusion: Cat (nah, not going further)
Looks: A typical teenager with moustache. Damaged dark-blue shirt, and somewhat ripped grey sweatpants are telling that he is on wilderness.
Backstory: He doesn't remember what he did from when he was knocked unconscious and woken there.
Status: Wild, possibly minor bruise on the head and scar on the arm.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xXI meant like is he captured, wild, or town-living?
Oh
Town-living, then.

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

GalaxySugarFox

We will start when there are about 5 people in all, I guess?(but you can start now if you want.)

Faressain

(Well, I don't know if anyone else than me (honestly I prefer science-induced changes in body now, but this is fine too) will join this.)

Faressain

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX(Cross fingers this will be more popular) So, do you want to start now?

I wouldn't mind, although remember about timezones, heh.

Starmeadows

Quote from: Thartler
Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX(Cross fingers this will be more popular) So, do you want to start now?

I wouldn't mind either way tbh

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: Smiley100P
Quote from: Thartler

I wouldn't mind either way tbh
ok

Faressain

Hmm, either I need to start, but I'm too frozen today.

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: ThartlerHmm, either I need to start, but I'm too frozen today.
Feel free to start anytime. ;)

Faressain

Me, but I'm ill :/. Expect infrequent playtime and less than usual posts.

Starmeadows

Faressain

Fine, it seems like it won't go anywhere if I don't start.

Herring woke up in middle of forest. He didn't know how much time he spent unconscious, but he got up, shook and noticed his ruined clothes. "Great. Now either I'm unlikely be judged as missing or kidnapped teenager or I would be caught into police if I won't be careful." His tail was straight up at that idea. "But on other side, I managed to escape once, why not twice if that happens again?" Gravels walked a bit to the north, direction about west to his escape route.