News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

100000000000000 ways to break an internet browser

Started by GalaxySugarFox, Nov 03, 2017, 10:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaxySugarFox

Name says it all. Rate the above user, No quoting.
I start:

Search up Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfe­schlegelstein­hausenberger­dorffvoraltern­waren­gewissenhaft­schaferswessen­schafewaren­wohlgepflege­und­sorgfaltigkeit­beschutzen­von­angreifen­durch­ihrraubgierigfeinde­welche­voraltern­zwolftausend­jahres­vorandieerscheinen­wander­ersteer­dem­enschderraumschiff­gebrauchlicht­als­sein­ursprung­von­kraftgestart­sein­lange­fahrt­hinzwischen­sternartigraum­auf­der­suchenach­diestern­welche­gehabt­bewohnbar­planeten­kreise­drehen­sich­und­wohin­der­neurasse­von­verstandigmen­schlichkeit­konnte­fortplanzen­und­sicher­freuen­anlebens­langlich­freude­und­ruhe­mit­nicht­ein­furcht­vor­angreifen­von­anderer­intelligent­geschopfs­von­hinzwischen­sternartigraum, Tau­mata­whaka­tangi­hanga­koau­auota­matea­pokai­when­uaki­tana­tahu,  Char­gogga­gogg­man­chau­ggagogg­chau­buna­gunga­maugg, or any extremely long word you could think of.

Tymewalk

6/10

2. Mess with the settings even though the IT guy was just in here yesterday telling you NOT to mess with those specific settings, since that's what broke your browser last time.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

the2000

6/10

Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xXPOST SOMETHING PPL
3. Don't know what bumping is.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

CoolTBGGaming

6/10

Delete all the files it needs to run. (best results if you only delete the vital files)
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Tymewalk

10/10

Download and run the browser extension from DownloadMoreRAM.com! You know, I actually don't know why I'm posting here, it totally works and gives you more RAM! /sarcasm
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

GalaxySugarFox

8/10

Divide by zero on their calculator app. (You will get this if you have seen those divide by zero memes)

-Terrariadude555-

Undefined/10 (0. I once did it, it did not do it)

Post an image of Terraria, Minecraft or any game in the console.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Tymewalk

Alex The JPEG

7/10

Open 100000000000000000000000000000000 tabs using some weird macro
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

findanegg

Stop/10

Run it while playing CS:GO in another window
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Flowermanvista

8/10

Run Cookie Clicker. If you don't get it, Cookie Clicker eats resources like there's no tomorrow.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Alex The JPEG

7/10

Download a fake browser extension that immediately crashes the browser on startup
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

xX-Catriona-Xx

8.5/10

Upload a virus onto the browser causing it to be unremovable (not a word) then upload more viruses so the browser breaks and you can sue the people who made it, put them in debt and watch them desperately try to take the browser down without success.

Happy 2018! Not 2017 which I'm writing everywhere! Stop writing 2017!!! :lol: