News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Would you take the class?

Started by Siverko, Apr 09, 2016, 11:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

Don't know what it is.  Sorry.

Graphics and Design!

objecty

yeah
@SD1 but wasn't it a school day when you watched them all?
I wouldn't think you would have five hours
But OK. Because no one else I know watches it I'm forcing my parents to watch it
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

BaconAndEggs1

I dunno what you and SuperDoom are talking about, but it's a weirdly aggressive exchange from my POV.

no class was provided
Writing Ridiculously Successful Pop Songs 101?
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

DownsGameClub

Um...  Maybe...

Graphics and Design?

NasomiXIV

Yes. Forensics career, here I come!

Animation Class using Hitfilm 4 Express
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Karanrimé

OH HECK NO.

TBG Moderation Class
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

I am legally required to attend at least six credit-hours worth of classes, so yes

Computer Programming in Python... taught by a person who worked with computers once in the 80s and decided it wasn't for them.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

That sounds like a waste of time.

How to speak backwards fluently

SpicyMeatball

previously known as Floofy

red herring

Sure

How to speak any non-Indo-European language with only 6 hours of study and 10 kb of learning material
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

redgreenandblue

why not

How to commit the perfect crime.

CoolTBGGaming

NOPE.

How to solve a Rubik's Cube class.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

BaconAndEggs1

Yes.

How to get yourself accustomed to fish being slapped in your face. (Seems useless now, but just you wait.)
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

redgreenandblue

That sounds very painful... No...

How to avoid the common cold.

findanegg

no/10
Extra Credit Class: A class that occurs during lunch period where all the assignments can be put into your grade for other classes for extra credit
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Nah, I like lunch.

Algebra class.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Xenon

No.

Math-science-social stuides-music-art-reading-writing class.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

SpicyMeatball

No

A [digital] animation class
previously known as Floofy

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

i would probably say yes, then not attend any of them

powerpoint class
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Depending on the level of skill taught.

Japanese class
eh