News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

<[]>Elementals RP: The battle between elements! Join today! <[]>

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Dec 28, 2017, 08:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

I a world not far away... (actually, about 500 billion light years away)

There lies elements and elementals. Welcome to Elementia: a place of both peace and war, both light and dark. There are the 8 different tribes depending on the elements.
The elements:

Fire: the flickering orange gas-like substance that provides warmth

Water: made from twice as much hydrogen as oxygen, it is a valuable resource.

Life: plants, trees, herbs. It is one of the most powerful elements.

Technology: Computers, machines and that. It is a way of creating high-end items.

Earth: dirt, rocks and ores are part of this element. It can be a big defensive stone wall or a tiny pebble.

Darkness: avoid it. It makes deadly creatures and is corrupting the land. (You can be this element, but you will not be in the main party. You will attempt to be the antihero and you will fight in a battle later)

Light: the only way to temporarily defend from the darkness. It will not make it disappear, but it acts as a shield.

Magic: provides the world with magical effects

Additionally, there are infusions. These are combined elements made from 2 or more elements. They cannot be obtained at the start, but consuming the element's elemental mushroom, you can obtain them. Each mushroom has a 10% chance of giving you its powers.

Ice: water and earth.
Poison: water and life.
Lava: fire and earth.
Snow: ice and earth.
Shadow: light and darkness (a very rare combination!).
Shadowflame: shadow and fire. Rarely from fire and darkness.
Undead: life and darkness.
Steam: fire and water.

The story:

Elementians are tested for their elements in the testing room. After finding their element, they will be teleported to the center of their tribe's area. Rarely, they have no element and are stabbed in the heart. Even more rarely, they have all elements and are considered a "God".

However, a danger has spread upon the land. Since 857, Darkness lies in the center of Elementia. It is spreading like corruption. It corrupts animals and withers plants. Elementals are using their forces to kill it. However, Darkness is still going strong, even in 2017. It is never going to stop, but can you help us stop it from taking over Elementia?

Another danger is that the fire and water elements started a land wide war. It is destroying the tribes and their barriers. You must help rebuild the tribes, fix the walls and build new defences. Will you help?

You have 2 choices: stop the spread of the darkness or help end the war. What will you choose?

Here is the form to create a charater:

Username:
Character name:
Personality:
Wanted element:
Strengths:
Weaknesses (1 per strength):
Backstory:
The below must be filled in the first time. It does not have to be filled in when you make more:

Experience with RPs:
Activity:
Would you like to become an admin?:
Miscellaneous/other:

Members and their characters:

(Owner)Terrariadude: Steve (all elements)

]Admins:[
Frishy: Mikhaela (life)

]Experienced RPers:[
None!

Other RPers are shown below.
DaEpikDude: Teddy (Water)
Tezuka: Tezuka (magic)

Retired:
Theo (CrazeePi, left)
Character list:
Username: Terrariadude
Character name: Steve
Personality: deadly and bloodthirsty, but also kind and loyal. Dangerous to be messed with.
Element: all
Strengths: elements, combat and technology.
Weaknesses: large hordes of enemies and massive bosses with strong minions.
Backstory: after getting tested, his parents, a magic and a fire, were shocked to find their son had all elements. When he was 14, his parents went to the survival bunker while Steve was left to fight. After helping fix the barrier between fire and water (although the rest of the tribes are still fighting) he requested that a group of elementals must be brought together to fight.
———
Username: DaEpikDude
Character name: Teddy Zeke (or just Teddy)
Personality: Kind of shy but has good intentions, often pushes himself too far
element: Water
Strengths: Is able to control water to help move around in the environment: good at dodging attacks
Weaknesses (1 per strength): Not a particularly strong fighter: doesn't deal very much damage
Backstory: is this really necessary?

———
Username: frishy
Character name: Mikhaela
Personality: Likes going into great depth about very technical things that hold very little importance. Used to collect large amounts of pet bugs and name them even though she didn't know how to feed them so they'd just die in a week anyways. Has an extensive list of favorite teas.
Element: Life, because, as stated, it is "one of the most powerful elements." Uses it as a form of healing and as a coping mechanism when stressed out about stuff.
Strengths: Salubrity, longevity
Weaknesses: Occasional glibness, a mild yet everpresent existential dread
Backstory: From a well enough off family, she started her life as a kelp farmer. Then she stayed a kelp farmer. Really, it wasn't that hard of a life to pursue. I mean, sometimes it's a bit taxing but if you can produce a high enough yield you basically can take half a year off. Just gotta know how to rotate crops and cultivate and stuff. So she's been doing that for many years. Some would consider that a mundane state of life but I mean, meaningful work is the ideal so who are you to judge? Plus kelp farming gives her an excuse to live by the sea, so that's a bonus.
Thanks for visiting! Join soon!

Cheese :lol:
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Tezuka Yamikami

Username: Tezuka Yamikami
Character name: Tezuka
Personality: Chaotic. Has no set or true personalit
Wanted element: Darkness. Mostly because if it creates deadly things, it might be able to create deadly aliies that is expendable for our use against the enemy. And dark Magi is cool. If I am not allowed to have dark elements, then I'll take Magic, because as Reinhardt once said, 'MAGIC IS EVERYTHING!' Also jut saying thunder needs to be an element
Strengths:(If Dark Element) Is able to summon monsters to fight for the allied side, though only 1 at a time.
                 (If Magic Element) Is able to channel mana to make energy weapons (if done correctly), but it lasts for 5 update posts each, and he needs to keep his attention on it for it to last. Only 1 at a time
Weaknesses: (If Dark Element) Is weak to Light Elementians
                       (If Magic Element) Is weak to Dark Elementians
Backstory: An Elementian whose parents mysteriously died from when he was only 9, a year before he was tested for his elements.
(If Dark Element) After being banished to the Dark Tribe, or the evil tribe as other Elementians called it, Tezuka struggled to survive on his own before he was adopted by a family who are rebels hiding and trying to help the other tribes. A few years passed, and a 15 year old Tezuka comes back to find his adoptive parents, dead. Devestated, Tezuka escapes the Dark Tribe on his own, and lived as a Hermit for the next 2 years, his only friend being the dark monster he is able to summon.
(If Magic Element) Tezuka lived with adoptive parents for years, before he decided to run away and join the fight with to stop the corruption at a much earlier age.
Experience with RPs: I've been on 5 dice-based roleplays, if that helps.
Activity: I try to be as active as possible, but school is a thing, so expect long delays at times from 29th of January
Do I want to be Admin: NO GOD NO, PLEASE NO, NOOOOOOOOO (Vietnam RP Flashbacks)
Misc/Other: I like Tsunderes.
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

Joyous Theta

Username: CrazeePi (I don't know why you're making us put this when it's right there for everyone to see.)
Character name: Theo
Personality: Somewhat serious but friendly, sometimes prone to nerding out over things.
Wanted element: Technology
Strengths: Can mechanicalize objects to do his bidding. Their abilities and element usually depend on the object mechanicalized, though they'll always have Technology as a sub element. Theo can only have two objects mechanicalized at a time. Along with this, the objects have limited energy and will deactivate after a while. Once this happens, Theo will have to charge it for half the time spent building it. Theo can manually deactivate the object to save power. It takes 5 minutes at minimum to mechanicalize an object, but the longer Theo works on an object, the better it's abilities and the longer it will last. Object ability to time worked on is as follows...
5 min (1x Base Ability + 15 min Lifespan)
15 min (2x Base Ability + 30 min Lifespan)
30 min (3x Base Ability + 1 hr Lifespan)
1 hr (4x Base Ability + 2 hr Lifespan)
2 hr (5x Base Ability + 4 hr Lifespan)
4 hr (6x Base Ability + 8 hr Lifespan)
8 hr (7x Base Ability + 16 hr Lifespan)
12 hr (8x Base Ability + 32 hr Lifespan)
16 hr (8x Base Ability + Infinite Lifespan + Doesn't count towards object limit (only to be built for this long if story requires Theo to leave robot behind somewhere while still having it active.)
(For reference, a combat oriented object worked on for 12 hours would have about 3/4th the power of a combat oriented elemental.)

To build these, Theo has to have a lot of spare parts. That's where CarrbotV6.0 comes in. Carrbot is a robot that well, carries a lot of spare parts. They can carry deactivated objects as well.
Weaknesses: Pretty much the things said in strengths...
Objects only have limited lifespans and it takes a long while to build anything useful.

Also, Carrbot is pretty large and slow, and has some trouble with rougher ground. Theo's ability to mechanize objects is limited by where Carrbot can go.
Backstory: A wandering merchant who goes around mechanicalizing objects for buyers.
Experience with RPs: I have enough
Activity: I check the forums often.
Would you like to become an admin?: Ha ha no.
Miscellaneous/other: Nothing.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiUsername: Tezuka Yamikami
Character name: Tezuka
Personality: Chaotic. Has no set or true personalit
Wanted element: Darkness. Mostly because if it creates deadly things, it might be able to create deadly aliies that is expendable for our use against the enemy. And dark Magi is cool. If I am not allowed to have dark elements, then I'll take Magic, because as Reinhardt once said, 'MAGIC IS EVERYTHING!' Also jut saying thunder needs to be an element
Strengths:(If Dark Element) Is able to summon monsters to fight for the allied side, though only 1 at a time.
                 (If Magic Element) Is able to channel mana to make energy weapons (if done correctly), but it lasts for 5 update posts each, and he needs to keep his attention on it for it to last. Only 1 at a time
Weaknesses: (If Dark Element) Is weak to Light Elementians
                       (If Magic Element) Is weak to Dark Elementians
Backstory: An Elementian whose parents mysteriously died from when he was only 9, a year before he was tested for his elements.
(If Dark Element) After being banished to the Dark Tribe, or the evil tribe as other Elementians called it, Tezuka struggled to survive on his own before he was adopted by a family who are rebels hiding and trying to help the other tribes. A few years passed, and a 15 year old Tezuka comes back to find his adoptive parents, dead. Devestated, Tezuka escapes the Dark Tribe on his own, and lived as a Hermit for the next 2 years, his only friend being the dark monster he is able to summon.
(If Magic Element) Tezuka lived with adoptive parents for years, before he decided to run away and join the fight with to stop the corruption at a much earlier age.
Experience with RPs: I've been on 5 dice-based roleplays, if that helps.
Activity: I try to be as active as possible, but school is a thing, so expect long delays at times from 29th of January
Do I want to be Admin: NO GOD NO, PLEASE NO, NOOOOOOOOO (Vietnam RP Flashbacks)
Misc/Other: I like Tsunderes.
Accepted! Experienced RPers elections soon!
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: CrazeePiUsername: CrazeePi (I don't know why you're making us put this when it's right there for everyone to see.)
Character name: Theo
Personality: Somewhat serious but friendly, sometimes prone to nerding out over things.
Wanted element: Technology
Strengths: Can mechanicalize objects to do his bidding. Their abilities and element usually depend on the object mechanicalized, though they'll always have Technology as a sub element. Theo can only have two objects mechanicalized at a time. Along with this, the objects have limited energy and will deactivate after a while. Once this happens, Theo will have to charge it for half the time spent building it. Theo can manually deactivate the object to save power. It takes 5 minutes at minimum to mechanicalize an object, but the longer Theo works on an object, the better it's abilities and the longer it will last. Object ability to time worked on is as follows...
5 min (1x Base Ability + 15 min Lifespan)
15 min (2x Base Ability + 30 min Lifespan)
30 min (3x Base Ability + 1 hr Lifespan)
1 hr (4x Base Ability + 2 hr Lifespan)
2 hr (5x Base Ability + 4 hr Lifespan)
4 hr (6x Base Ability + 8 hr Lifespan)
8 hr (7x Base Ability + 16 hr Lifespan)
12 hr (8x Base Ability + 32 hr Lifespan)
16 hr (8x Base Ability + Infinite Lifespan + Doesn't count towards object limit (only to be built for this long if story requires Theo to leave robot behind somewhere while still having it active.)
(For reference, a combat oriented object worked on for 12 hours would have about 3/4th the power of a combat oriented elemental.)

To build these, Theo has to have a lot of spare parts. That's where CarrbotV6.0 comes in. Carrbot is a robot that well, carries a lot of spare parts. They can carry deactivated objects as well.
Weaknesses: Pretty much the things said in strengths...
Objects only have limited lifespans and it takes a long while to build anything useful.

Also, Carrbot is pretty large and slow, and has some trouble with rougher ground. Theo's ability to mechanize objects is limited by where Carrbot can go.
Backstory: A wandering merchant who goes around mechanicalizing objects for buyers.
Experience with RPs: I have enough
Activity: I check the forums often.
Would you like to become an admin?: Ha ha no.
Miscellaneous/other: Nothing.
Accepted!

Shpore

Hello There,
I have a quick question,
What point does the "experience with rps" hold?
Additionally, I'm not sure if roleplays need admins as this site is pretty small.
Not trying to be rude. Just wondering.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: ShporeHello There,
I have a quick question,
What point does the "experience with rps" hold?
Additionally, I'm not sure if roleplays need admins as this site is pretty small.
Not trying to be rude. Just wondering.
Admins moderate this RP. Experience with RPs mean how experienced with RPs you are.

Tezuka Yamikami

How many characters do we need to start? And considering how Tezuka lives alone as an outcast, how do you suggest Tezuka being recruited into the starting party? (I'm going with Dark Element Tezuka)

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiHow many characters do we need to start? And considering how Tezuka lives alone as an outcast, how do you suggest Tezuka being recruited into the starting party? (I'm going with Dark Element Tezuka)
Only 1. Also, darkness is in the center. You start there.

Tezuka Yamikami

Shpore

Quote from: TerrariadudeAdmins moderate this RP
But this site is rather small, so you don't need admins.

Quote from: TerrariadudeExperience with RPs mean how experienced with RPs you are.
But what does that have to do with the RP?

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: TerrariadudeAdmins moderate this RP
But this site is rather small, so you don't need admins.

Quote from: TerrariadudeExperience with RPs mean how experienced with RPs you are.
But what does that have to do with the RP?
I can't accept people with low experience.

Shpore

Quote from: TerrariadudeI can't accept people with low experience.

Why not? Without your help as I assume you are an experienced roleplayer, they will never get better.
But it's your choice.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: Shpore
Quote from: TerrariadudeI can't accept people with low experience.

Why not? Without your help as I assume you are an experienced roleplayer, they will never get better.
But it's your choice.
I do help them get better.

SpicyMeatball

for a sec i thought this said The rap battle between the elements
previously known as Floofy

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: Floofyfor a sec i thought this said The rap battle between the elements
:lol:
Also, your potato on a plate alarm image is XD

-Terrariadude555-

Tezuka Yamikami

-Terrariadude555-

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

-Terrariadude555-

New Warrior Event!

Gem extraction

You must fight waves of gem miners to weaken the mining shield. If you don't break the shield before all the gems are mined, the gem captain boss appears. Defeat him to earn gems. If all players are defeated before the gem boss captain is defeated, the gem mining group disappears and no rewards are earned.

For now, Steve swings his sparkwood Blade at an attacker.

-Terrariadude555-

-Terrariadude555-

Tezuka Yamikami