News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Streak: 0 (Record: 1)

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, Jan 30, 2017, 03:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

YES YES YES SOMEONE POST AFTER ME

edit: oh wait I counted wrong YAY 1 FOR THE STREAK
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

TheTealWashableMarker

Alex The JPEG

i'm a contribution \(._.)/
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheTealWashableMarker

NasomiXIV

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

joefarebrother

Let's see how far we can go
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

TheTealWashableMarker

Sorry, I didn't reset the streak earlier because I've been out since 11:45~.

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

SuperJedi224

Shpore

SuperJedi224

TheTealWashableMarker

CellularData

also known as the game where getting ruler of the page is points for everyone
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Faressain

Heh, guess there's 6 fighters.

TheTealWashableMarker

Faressain

Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > Dragon > (...) > Dragon

TheTealWashableMarker

What's your favourite breed of dragon? The only breed I can fully remember is the Hungarian Horntail.

Karanrimé

I don't really care, but I want to see the inside!
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

TheTealWashableMarker

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TheTealWashableMarkerWhat's your favourite breed of dragon? The only breed I can fully remember is the Hungarian Horntail.
Quote from: ChildGamerI don't really care, but I want to see the inside!
cg are you okay
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Zan

That's a lot of days wasted.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE