News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

SportsHub

Started by 360-International, Mar 26, 2013, 11:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

360-International

This is the central topic, listing all sports games, with a brief summary of their rules if possible.

If you have or have made a sports game, post here with a link to have it admitted. You will then have a bit of code admitted to your post. DO NOT REMOVE THIS CODE: THIS WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR GAME.

Timestamps are assumed to be in the following form: yz-O-de hi:mn.st B. (Default syntax.)

~

KARATE CHOP 2
602 • Host: 360-International
Rules: If two-minute streak, gain 1 point, else lose all points to other user (more rules apply)
Game Leader: No-one (0)

Sprint
604 • Host: 360-International
Rules: n + s - t. Achieve 100.
Game Leader: No-one (0)

Mrsrec

Quote from: 360-InternationalThis is the central topic,

Are You Sure? Nobody Seems To Be Visiting It. :( Also, 0000000000000001st Post. :cool:
:) Likes :)

Zoomreddin

Quote from: Mrsrec

Are You Sure? Nobody Seems To Be Visiting It. :( Also, 0000000000000001st Post. :cool:
There aren't many sports games on this forum. Maybe you could create some to add to this topic! :)

Zoomreddin

This should be updated with the other sports games or closed. I know all of the games such as [insert sportsteam here] vs. [insert another sportsteam here] are missing.

Maybe add all of the sports games here, and then if someone doesn't want there game here remove it? It seems people are just too lazy to add their game, or have forgotten about it.

EDIT: This and this should be added [if the creators wish]

derpmeup

Quote from: Zoomreddin
Quote from: Mrsrec

There aren't many sports games on this forum. Maybe you could create some to add to this topic! :)
Was that account deleted, or was that post deleted? :P
Pickin' up activity.

CellularData

Why did we even have tbg sports
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

BaconAndEggs1

Quote from: epicanna27Why did we even have tbg sports
the tbgs could have been the next big esports haven
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: BaconAndEggs1
Quote from: epicanna27Why did we even have tbg sports
the tbgs could have been the next big esports haven
um
it would be boring
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

BaconAndEggs1

Quote from: 8435.5it would be boring
idk about you but rolling a die in the chat and waiting for the 60 second limit to expire before waiting for the next person to reply two days later is far more exhilarating than any moment spent playing overwatch
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: BaconAndEggs1
Quote from: 8435.5it would be boring
idk about you but rolling a die in the chat and waiting for the 60 second limit to expire before waiting for the next person to reply two days later is far more exhilarating than any moment spent playing overwatch
but there's no skill involved in some games
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18