News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Race thegt.org to 1024!

Started by ev3commander, Apr 18, 2014, 05:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ev3commander

I have regrets.

jji7skyline

I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Spyderblade

^^V^><>V^VV<>^<V>^<V><
<>^^V I'm confusing you ><^>
<^VV><^V><^V^^><V>^V<V

jji7skyline

I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Dark

Is double-posting allowed or disallowed?
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Zoomreddin

Hehe this would be funny if Somelia and I got this to 100 today by posting together.

EDIT: Aw Somelia left :P

ev3commander

new rule. mods wait 60 seconds
I have regrets.

derpmeup

Pickin' up activity.

lalala3

The problem with putting two and two together is that sometimes you get four, and sometimes you get twenty-two.
--Dashiell Hammett

360-International

jji7skyline

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

lalala3

The problem with putting two and two together is that sometimes you get four, and sometimes you get twenty-two.
--Dashiell Hammett

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

derpmeup

Pickin' up activity.

CellularData

rip

gt is dead
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

why is there a club penguin penguin on the shutting down page
why is it still "shutting down" after months
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain