News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Instant-win!

Started by Wolfslime123, Dec 20, 2016, 08:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

This was inspired by a GIF in someone's sig. I don't remember whose...

Anyway, make a scenario that makes you win instantly in an existing game.

Ex: Legend of Zelda: It's dangerous to do alone... take this! *gives tri-force*

Then rate.

Rate the example.

Have fun!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Nuuu! double post again!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

10/10
hiveswap:it comes out, like, ever
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Karanrimé

...?/10

KOC6: All territories.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Rekekka

7/10

Super Mario Brothers: First Castle has the Princess, its the first level, and there is only a straight line with no Bowser.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Karanrimé

3/10 not instanteanous enough.

Pac Man: single dot right in front.

[under construction]

;

Tymewalk

10/10

Portal - instant GLaDOS self-destruct button in the wake-up chamber.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Karanrimé

10/10

WOTW- Nukes launched in every opponent territory.

[under construction]

;

Faressain

8/10 Counterable.

CoPKMN: Insta-Pacifist insta-max-evo legendary lore-finish.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

10/10 :P

WotW III: New Unit!

Cyberattacker - Deals 1d1000 damage, across every unit, to every country at once. Costs $0 and can be used the same turn.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NasomiXIV

://10
Mega Man: Dr. Wily finds out you're coming right when you first step foot in a Robot Master stage, ejects from his machine, and gets on his knees begging for mercy.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Epicness123

9.999999999999999999999999998/10

Monopoly: Your opponent dies and the rights for everything goes to you.
au
tbger since 2013

NasomiXIV

Laylz./10
Pokémon: It's National Free Badges Day and all the members of the Elite Four are taking a sick day.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Faressain

9/10

Terraria: Everything has 1 HP and you have Terra Blade and there's 1HP, 1DMG, 1 DEF warrant of Moon Lord, which beaten, gives you You Win message.

Warning - may summon Sans if killed more than 100 times.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

findanegg

boi/20

goat simulator: toggle noclip like in gmod, not just zero-gravity goat, all trophies are 2 feet in front of spawnpoint, and you can actually ride the spinny thing in goat city bay
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

objecty

1000000000000000000000000000/10

Toca Kitchen 2: everything kills the customers, and they don't get back up like in the game
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

9/10 meh

YAY i'm not dead!

This game: post i win

I win :P
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

9/10

Team Fortress 2: You start with everything, including unusuals.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

CellularData

10/10 I don't know anything about TF2 so I'll just rate it high

Pokémon: The champion is a toddler with a pidgey. And he's standing right in front of you.
And you already have a team full of legendaries.
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

we need to merge this and the other one
like seriously how did nobody notice the double post
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18