News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Numberwang!

Started by Starmeadows, Dec 11, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

(based on the British Maths Quiz Show everyone is talking about of the same name)

The game is fairly simple and comes in 3 segments-

Numberwang- players call out a number, any number, and based on a series of intricate algorithms it may or may not be a Numberwang.  You want those.  I'll point them out, but you can do the same, but not your own number for obvious reasons.

Number Board- I or someone will give all of you 7 numbers to pick from.  Again, algorithms will choose which one is the best number for the job.

Wangernumb- Again, players call out skillfully placed numbers in hoping to wangernumber their opponent.  Once they do that, they're the numberwang!

So, who wants to play Numberwang?

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

me

is my username numberwang
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Starmeadows

Yes!  Wow, one right off the bat!

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Starmeadows

No, sorry, that's not one.
has a flashback to his favorite cat's death shinty-six days ago

objecty

is 2471 a numberwang?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Starmeadows

objecty

so, to clarify so are we trying to get the most numberwang numbers guessed?

also, 4942?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

LiberianPrince

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: CreenisCastleam i a numberwang
no.  you might be a wordwang though
j u m b l e !

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Starmeadows

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

PkmnQ

Don't even know if you'll see this but 2763?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE