News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

5 minute rule (the updated food dropping game!)

Started by jji7skyline, Jan 22, 2016, 12:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Faressain

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Faressain

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

you want me to transform
no i will not

i drop myself
j u m b l e !

Faressain

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Faressain

CoolTBGGaming

nooo!

I drop http://tbgforums.com/
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

CoolTBGGaming

i hate this account ngl

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

the2000

I eat them. And vomit. I feel sick. I'm probably not gonna be eating things off of the floor for awhile.

I drop the vomit that I upchucked. (Anyone gonna eat it? ;))
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

solitaire

i'll eat this it's brand new it's only 94608000 seconds old can't be that bad

*died*
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Awwwwwwwww

I drop a piece of chocolate bread

Get it? ChocoLATE?
eh

Zan

I may or may not be 2 years late.

I drop a croissant
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

HardComet177081

No Nom

I drop a cat
Yes

Zan

THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

HardComet177081

No Nom x2 (I don't think people are active enough to do this)

I drop a smile, whoever picks it up will be happy :)
Yes