News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Potato chip

Started by Yeroc8, Aug 02, 2017, 01:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awesome-llama

tiny volcanoes erupt on the potato chip, cooking it.

lanceisthelegend27

I eat the potato chip.
It tastes like burned potato
So I just put something cool and original in here, right?

TheTealWashableMarker

You vomit it out again.
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

redgreenandblue

It is soggy because of the flood on page 7

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

PkmnQ

i put it in a blender
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

I drink it. It tastes awful, so I spit it back out.
eh

PkmnQ

The ceiling suddenly breaks for no reason and falls exactly on the blended potato chip.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Seems like it's back to its normal, crispy form.
But would anyone want to eat a Byron-spit flavoured potato chip? I doubt it.
eh

PkmnQ

A bird lands on the ceiling tile that landed on the potato chip.
Quine list