News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Number Machine

Started by benjamin2, Nov 10, 2012, 03:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanjayraj

Nope. It's not pi.
Pi^2 > 19.8611971
6 > 15.9915926536
Pi > 13.1331853072
? > 10

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

360-International

sanjayraj

Nope. It's not pi.
Pi^2 > 19.8611971
6 > 15.9915926536
Pi > 13.1331853072
-1 > 8.99159265359
0 > 9.99159265359
? > 10

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

shpeters

Pretend something interesting is here.

tbg52

360-International

shpeters

Pretend something interesting is here.

bookworm

0.09?
:)

ev3commander

I have regrets.

ev3commander

Quote from: kayybee34^(1/2) > undef.
0        > 0
Quote from: kayybee34^(1/2) > undef.
0        > 0
34^(1/2)= sqrt of 34
I have regrets.

ev3commander

Limit of 7 answers until sanjayraj updates. :P:)
I have regrets.

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Faressain

Ok, new formula.

Target is 3
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Faressain

10 > 123
7 > 99

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

PkmnQ

New formula.

Target: undefined
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh